Miss Magix Pt.3

A.N.: I decided to expand a little more on the talent show. Not sure how good a job I did, to be honest. Hopefully, you all like it. 

Plz enjoy: 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Miss Magix Pt.3: 

"I already know how this is going to end," Musa muttered. 

After a quick stop for dinner at one of Magix's cafes, we'd snuck through an alleyway to reach the place where the contest would be. 

The Event Hall was glowing and shining bright with music coming from the illuminated, open doorways. There were all sorts of girls, parents, and other locals from Magix standing just outside, or walking in and out of the place, up and down the stairs. 

Single strobe lights moved beams of color across the ground and high into the sky. Spotlights planted into the ground in front of the small floral decor (bushes and a few trees) illuminated the great metal dome. 

"Let me guess, in a disappointment?" Tecna drawled sarcastically (in a surprisingly good imitation of me from two days ago). 

"Aw, don't be such a wet blanket." Stella scolded the other girls, looking ready to have the time of her life. 

"A whole arena packed with beauty queens," Flora said nervously as she eyed some of the--hot bombshells, sexy ladies, and extremely beautiful--girls going into the Event Hall. "I'm a little afraid to go in." 

"Me too." I wrapped an arm around Flora's shoulder in a show of support, giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled back, seeming to stand straighter. 

"Roll back those shoulders and let's make an entrance." Stella declared. "Big smiles, ladies, let's psyc out those wannabes." 

I giggled at her silliness. This was one of the few moments when this was pure Stella. Happy, excited, and energetic, but not overdone. Still spoken carefully and slowly, with natural charisma and in a way that made you want to listen. 

Musa's lip twitched upwards as Stella linked arms with her and me. Musa linked arms with Tecna and Flora did with my free arm. 

"Roll out," I said with a grin (referencing my favorite show), and we walked out, passing by all sorts of girls, some of whom stopped to stare at us as we all walked with grace and unity. Our steps were in-line, and our faces all had the same practiced smile (that Stella had been teaching us). 

The man by the door checking in everyone paused at the sight of us, before smiling and bowing us in. "Princess Soleil, your servants have the dressing room V34." 

Stella released our arms to give a small curtsy. "Thank you." 

As soon as we stepped through, and beyond the earshot of those outside, Musa broke composure. "Why does this feel so official?" 

"Because I had to sign in as myself, not under any pseudo-names," Stella explained with a surprising amount of patience, considering the row the two had this morning while I was still asleep. "News about any sort of royalty in Magix City always makes it into the papers, and news travels across the realms rapidly." 

Great. This means that once the truth about who I am comes out, as the last princess of Domino, I'll be hounded by the media. Bloody fucking awesome...not.