Day of the Lily Pt.1

A.N.: Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter. Sorry it took so long, but between school, birthday parties, and Wattpad, I've been busy. 

Wattpad removed my Winx Club one-shot fanfic. Idk why, but I'm currently looking into it as I bring it back, so that's infuriating. Seriously, who memorizes the TOS?

Ignore my ramblings lol. I'm just mildly irritated with this setback (I'm saving backups of everything rn in case something like this happens again), so my time is divided further.  

Plz enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Day of the Lily Pt.1: 

Stella grimaced, her arms feeling like lead, her hands hurting, and a slight ache in her back from the constant leaning. Doing and sorting laundry was such a manual chore, and it was utterly gruesome for the Solarian Princess. 

"This is such a pain." Stella bemoaned. 

Flora and Musa exchanged looks. Both of them had to help with laundry at times, heck, Musa had to find clothes that she could reasonably wear from wherever she could. They were more used to the motions, the ebb and flow of sorting, folding, stacking, unloading, transporting, reloading, and unstacking laundry. 

But neither of them had the stamina to go for the rest of the night, even after a week of work. 

"This is our final night," Tecna stated, flapping her arms awkwardly in an attempt to get the blood flowing again. Out of all of them, she rarely did any of her own laundry, too used to having some sort of technological gadget do the work for her. 

To Tecna, this was all completely absurd and irrational; it served no greater purpose. What was the logic in forcing them to sort every student's laundry from their generation, as a punishment? And what would this prove, was the intention to humble them or develop muscle memory for folding laundry? 

She could generate dozens of other hypotheses off the top of her head, but most of them lacked a sufficient amount of data to prove a motive. 

"After this, I strongly advise that we cease as much conflict with the Trix as possible," Tecna suggested. "Most of our encounters with them only end with us getting targeted, damaged enough that a stay in the infirmary is required, or we receive a detention for our efforts. And as educational as every night this week has been, I do not wish to spend another hour sorting through other fairies' undergarments, if possible." 

Musa scowled, as did Stella. "It's not like we go looking for them!" Musa burst. 

"Yeah." Stella's irises flashed molten gold for a moment. "Nor is it our fault that those bitches keep trying to steal my scepter!" 

"I know we haven't really discussed this since the swamp, but...what if there is some sort of higher power in the Scepter of Solaria?" Flora brought up hesitantly while she loaded a washing machine with bags that contained bras. 

Tecna scoffed. "The Dragon Flame is a myth. It is a legend, a folklore's tale. There is no factual evidence to prove its existence." 

"You don't know that." Stella protested. "It could be hidden, like the supposed Water Stars and the ashes of the Original Coven."