An Unexpected Event Pt.3

A.N.: It's time for a DEATH BATTLE! 

XD, I've always wanted to say that. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter: : An Unexpected Event Pt.3

Two minutes earlier:

Kiko hopped into the kitchen. He looked up, spotting a bowl with his favorite fruit. He looked around for something he could use to bounce off of, or some leverage to hop up to the counter. Then, he heard loud thumping behind him.

He turned around and hopped a foot in the air with fright. A large outline of a shadowy figure with glowing red eyes peered in through the window and door's window. Something landed on its shoulder, its eyes also glowing, but this was a sinister yellow.

Kiko looked around before hopping out of the room to warn his family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One minute earlier:

Lily was wiping her mouth with a clean towel and James was tucking his equipment back into his pants, now softer, shiny, and wet. They washed their hands before moving back to the couch to cuddle.

The moment was ruined when Kiko came bouncing in, looking terrified. He grabbed onto James's jeans, tugging repeatedly and making gurgling sounds.

"Not now Kiko," James said, more than a little annoyed. He leaned over to push the rabbit back a little. "We can play later."

Kiko was desperate. The little guy hopped over to Lily's sock and started tugging. "I don't get what's wrong with him," James muttered.

Lily leaned out of his embrace to pick Kiko up. "He seems frightened of something."

James scoffed, leaning back. "Of what? Not eating? Did Bloom forget to feed him? Or is he doing that thing again where he pretends that he didn't eat so he gets another serving of carrots?"

"None of those." Lily shook her head, watching as Kiko jumped out of her hand and pointed and squeaked at the backdoor. She may not be an Animal Fairy, but even she could tell that Kiko was terrified of something. Was it the ogre that Bloom and Stella encountered? Or something else?

Then they heard loud banging on their door. "What the--" James cut off, putting an arm to shield Lily as the door caved inwards, showing the kitchen with shattered glass, crumpled plaster, broken wood, and a twisted and broken door.

A shadow filled the room, covering them both as a blue giant entered, its feet thumping hard on the ground. Its jaw opened to reveal rows of sharp, saber-like teeth and a serpent-like tongue. Its angry red eyes locked onto Lily. "Fairy." It groaned, loincloth shifting as it rose to half-mast.

James's eyes narrowed with anger. His gave shifted towards the hidden part of the bookshelf, where he had a little something for uninvited houseguests. Behind him, Lily gasped.

It stomped out of the way, moving to crush the closest plush chair with a giant meaty fist. Without its bulk in the way, James and Lily could see the other invading parties. A giant yellow ogre with ginger sideburns--just like the girls said--and those creepy rotting things with horrifyingly bent limbs. They hopped in front of the two massive creatures.