A Job for Bloom Pt.3

A.N.: I know that I've spent more time on advancing the story, and giving certain characters their own space. So there will be more of one of the other Winx in this chapter. 

As for the content in this chapter, I have changed it somewhat from the comic. It will make more sense as to why when I release the final chapter for this quartet (I hope). 

Also, honest thoughts plz? Should I just cut out explicit sexual references, descriptions, and smut entirely, or do more mature cuts (where they start and cut off before anything actually can be read, leaving it up to the reader's imagination)? Or add in more later on? 

Thx for the feedback, praise, upvotes, and honest criticism! 

Now please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Sexual themes, mentions of mind rape

Chapter: : A Job for Bloom Pt.3: 

I'd barely set my foot down at Alfea before Stella found me and dragged me into my dorm room excitedly, firing questions off. 

"--and how much do you make? Mind you, Mooka's Cafe doesn't pay a lot, but it is enough for my own personal finances. Wait, were there cute boys? I bet there were. Loads of cute boys? Muscular boys? Hotties? I mean, I'm already taken, but it doesn't mean that a gal can't--" 

"Stella, Stella!" I giggled, holding up a hand as she dragged me to the couch. "Breathe for a second." 

She pouted, then gracefully slid into the seat across from me. "So, how was it?" 

"Well..." I slipped off the heels, before tossing them at her. She shrieked and dodged. "Hey! What was that for!" 

"For torturing my poor feet!" I glared, hissing at the blisters that rose on my skin. 

"Ooooo, that's not fun," She winced as she noticed my red and blistered feet. "I'll grab a healing salve for that." 

So saying, she vanished into her room. I heard some rustling around before she returned with a round capsule. She popped the lid off and scooped out some teal-colored cream. 

"You use that?" I squinted at the capsule's contents. 

"It's what I use for foot sores." Stella shrugged with a hum. "Unless you want to suffer with feet pains..." she trailed off, and I shook my head desperately. 

"NO!" I said loudly, before adding in a quieter voice, "Please?" 

Stella rolled her eyes at my antics before sitting down and applying the salve to my feet. I hissed as she rubbed it into my torn and irritated skin. 

"Thanks," I said when she was done, and my feet felt sore, irritated, itchy, and raw. 

"It'll take about ten minutes," Stella said before she slipped out into the bathroom. I amused myself by taking all the pillows I could reach and packing them around me. 

"Are you trying to build a defense or are you just 'hogging' the pillows?" 

I turned, flushing pink as I met Tecna's stare, the corner of her lips twitching slightly, as though it wanted to rise upwards, but she wouldn't let it.