The Swordsmith Pt.4

A.N.: Eeeeeeeee! I still cannot believe that I'm doing this, or that I'm still going, lmfao. 

I'm starting on another of the Winx's backgrounds in this chapter, and yes, Bloom is taking the news hard. Hey, with her 'guilt complex', she's still going to feel guilty for being unable to do anything to prevent the outcome of the circumstances following a year of her birth, but a second. 

I figured, since I've already added in this love interest for Bloom, I figure I'll go all the way and add in his Kwami too. Why not? 

As always, feel free to leave real suggestions (for the plot, character development, other events/scenarios/confrontations you want to see) and honest criticisms. And plz, be nice. 

So, who's going to watch the FNAF movie when it comes out???

Now, please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : The Swordsmith Pt.4: 

Floating in-between reality and death is a painful bliss. Daphne knows it, she has grown used to it.

One moment, she's in a dream-like state, where the mind is blank and the silence is the loudest. Then the next, there are ripples of pain, similar to a pinch of your skin, except they exist across her body.

She doesn't sleep--she can't really rest. And yet, she retains everything. Being awake and drowning in your own sorrows, but unable to escape the pain was a psychological torture.

If Lilisis still lived, Daphne would've used the last vestiges of her power to destroy the dammed witch.

The only thing preventing her from feeling the ever-present pain of her wraith-like body was the pain of losing her realm, sister, and parents, all in a single day.

When she'd realized that Bloom was alive, that pain had faded, only for her to realize the ever-constant pain that she was in.

She wasn't a natural spirit. Her existence was a forced one, caused by dark magic and her own stubborn will. She refused to move on, not now that she knew that her sister lived.

Her existence of pain and restlessness had given way to a sort of bliss. It was hard to stay coherent when you could lose yourself to the pattern at any moment.

However, something happened that shattered that pattern entirely. 

Grief. 

Agony. 

Despair. 

And rage.

It wasn't her own, and yet, the sheer force of it overwhelmed her mind. Daphne was left stunned as wave after wave of sorrow, anger, self-loathing, and grief flowed through her mind. A tsunami of negative emotions battered her mental shields and left her dazed and weakened. 

She recovered from the reeling impact and immediately felt for the sole active bond. It was warm, thrumming with energy, and the emotions she felt only multiplied the second she touched the bond she shared with her sister. 

She reeled back in shock, feeling the curse only grow stronger with the new negative emotions she felt. 

"Bloom."