Darko's Plan Pt.2

A.N.: Just to give everyone a heads-up, I start a new semester tomorrow, so until I can figure out a new routine while juggling six classes, this fic is firmly set back to 'side-hobby'. 

The rough description of Darko's bartending experience comes from me watching the food prep games from FNAF Help Wanted 2. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Darko's Plan Pt.2: 

It was late in the afternoon, the sun starting to set as evening approached. The boys hadn't wanted to leave them, but they would already be in trouble with their drill sergeant (he's close enough to one), and the Winx didn't want to cause them more problems. 

Bloom was still out of it, but it was understandable, even if it had been a nightmare and a tiring one at that to fly her back. Bloom had drifted in and out of consciousness, but Stella had fainted during their flight, nearly dragging Bloom and Musa down if it weren't for Flora and Tecna's timely save. 

Considering that she'd fought hard and expelled a lot of magic earlier, it was understandable that Stella gave in to her magical exhaustion. 

Bloom, however, had been trapped in a curse. Somehow, she'd helped the others to free herself by unleashing her fire construct (something that still caused Tecna's jaw to drop and stutter about power levels in wide-eyed shock). As if that was not astonishing enough--considering that she'd been fighting the Trix before her imprisonment--she seemed to have more magical reserves, enough to cast healing magic over them all; something that shouldn't have been possible in her state. To say that she had overdone it was an understatement. 

"And just where have you young ladies been???" 

Just like the last time they'd dragged their unconscious fifth member back to Alfea, Head of Discipline and Deputy Headmistress Griselda stared them down, her expression pinched as her eyes glared. 

"Uh oh," Musa muttered while Flora shied back, hiding a little behind Tecna. 

"Hi Ms. G," Stella smirked at her, but failed to properly hide her weakness. She had just channeled the power of all of Horus's suns into breaking the Trix's curse after all. "We found Bloom." 

The Head of Discipline stared at the unconscious form of Alfea's missing student. "Dare I even ask where you found her, or knew where to find her?" 

"She was hurt," Tecna explained hurriedly. "I believe that if you scan her you will note that in addition to magical exhaustion, she also has been exposed to an extreme amount of negative energy." 

Griselda lifted a brow before her brown irises lit up, softly glowing as she looked at them all, before her gaze settled on Bloom, and her eyes widened. "By Arcadia! She has dark magic all over her!" 

"Yes, we saved her from a witch's curse," Flora said timidly. 

"They're the witches you saw at the Gala," Stella said bravely, who had awoken mere moments before their arrival. "They cursed Bloom because she kept them from getting my heirloom." 

Griselda's brow softened as she took in their stances. The girls were leaning on each other, their wings hanging and exhaustion visible, despite being transformed.