Prisoner of the Dark Pt.1

A.N.: I don't really mention when we pass milestones, but thank you everyone for reading this story to pass 6.4K VIEWS!!! 

'A Job for Bloom' will be uploaded to Archive of Our Own this weekend, so stay tuned for the final combined version. 

I won't always be able to add more classroom scenes and school lessons once I start to dive back into canon episodes, and I've found a new source of inspiration, so here's some more classes. 

Yes, I did pull some material from season 4 of the Winx for this chapter, but come on! It's a Defense class, and an extracurricular activities class. They're bound to learn how to dodge and safely navigate floating objects while flying! Its common sense! 

It did occur to me that I've been making some of my OCs more like background characters, and I don't want that, so the last scene the start of that remedy (no spoilers sorry). 

Also, remember that scene I hinted at in the second chapter of this fic? No? Well. I've given it a flashback here. 

Plz enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter: : Prisoner of the Dark Pt.1: 

"You did this to us." 

They stand over me, their eyes hollow, their faces gaunt, blood speckled throughout their hair, and coating their faces in rivets. 

"You betrayed us." 

I stiffen, stumbling back, gasping at their accusations. "I--I didn't!" 

"You did this. You killed me, Bloom." 

Daphne's lifeless eyes borrow into mine, her wings drooping and low, the magical sparkles and fairy dust of her Sirenix dress dulled by the blood. 

The blood...oh god...

"The Witches murdered you." I choked out, shaking my head in denial. "I was a baby! I couldn't have done anything!" 

"You had the Dragon Flame." Oritel looked at me with such disappointment. "You doomed our home with your inaction. You forgot us, abandoned us for the Potters." 

"I fed you from my breast, and you drew the witches to us. You destroyed Domino." Marion accused, "You replaced me with Lily, the mother you've always wanted." 

"No!" I shake my head, my eyes burning. "I love you. You're both my mothers." 

"There can only be one, and you chose her." Marion's cold tone makes me flinch. 

"I'm your daughter!" I pleaded as their figures began to recede into the darkness. "Don't go!" 

"You are no daughter of mine!" Oritel boomed, his eyes now glowing a sinister red, the whites all gone. 

"You are a monster. A freak. A boy masquerading in the body of a girl." Daphne sounded disgusted and looked at me as though I was dirt on the bottom of her shoe, the most repulsive thing you could find. "How dare you call yourself my sister! You are a deceiver! A liar!"