Darko's Plan Pt.3

A.N.: Whew! This has been a crazy week (I say that and it's only the first week of school, lmao). 

So, fic stuff first. I've had writer's block for a while on this chapter for a while (which was great because it prevented me from writing and compiling extra chapters in advance for those weeks when I'm too busy to write--which is just great, NOT) so I'm going to have to rush next weekend to make the final chapter of this quartet. 

I'm trying to do Tecna's story arc justice, the slow conversion of her being nearly emotionless to partly emotional, but it's a pain to write without drawing from outside sources. I'm kind of just 'winging it' as I go, so plz plz plz comment your thoughts on this. 

As far as personal goes for me, college is hard (duh). I'm already struggling with the course load, like I've gotten so many assignments that I had to drop a course and refund. Seriously, the first day gave me ten assignments all due Sunday night, AND THAT WAS JUST FROM ONE CLASS!!!

It's safe to say that I can't do weekly uploads, at least, not until the hectic first few weeks are over and done and I have an established work schedule. I'm still continuing this, so don't fear this fic becoming abandoned or me suddenly going HIATUS. 

This quartet will be the last quartet that I upload (and the completed version goes up on Ao3) until I have my life organized, because this week threw me for a loop. 

I'll be writing in my spare time (not just for this fic but for my one-shots winx club fic and my winx club watches fate fic) but my priority has to be college. 

Uhm, plz enjoy? 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: graphic depictions, swearing, explicit sexual content

Chapter : Darko's Plan Pt.3: 

Stella retreated back to her locker in the staff room of Mooka's Cafe, and wiped sweat from her brow. Catering was hard work, and she'd gained a new respect for the attendants in the palace. Not only did they have to ensure that food was brought to the table at a certain time, but they had to navigate more floors and doors.

A part of her regretted playing the spiteful bitchy teenager in her youth, which had given the servants of the Solaria castle far more work than they deserved.

Even if that is what they were paid to do.

Sighing, she pulled out her phone and checked her messages. None, but it wasn't to be unexpected.

Bloom--poor girl, she shouldn't be hurt because of Stella's would-be attackers--was still recovering in the hospital wing, Stella and the rest of the Winx having only been released yesterday.

Although Bloom denied it, the Winx knew that she was the reason that they had been able to leave earlier than usual. Tecna had confirmed with one of her newly made magical signature detectors that there was residual magic--Bloom's magic all over them. All of their bodies experienced a short time period of accelerating healing, which was why Nurse Ofelia had ended up clearing the four of them two days earlier than planned.

Stella knew that if she hadn't stopped herself, Bloom would have fully healed them at the expense of her own power. Her recovery already was lengthened, from three weeks of bedrest to four.