rejected sections pt.1

A.N.: Hey everyone!!! Happy 2024!!

Well, not really, because Matpat is leaving us (cries). 

Moving swiftly apart from that, I'm nearly finished with the next quartet but I didn't have time to edit them all (seriously, my writing would be so much poorer without Grammarly), so you'll be getting the first chapter of the new quartet next weekend. 

Instead, here's a bit of a compilation of behind-the-scenes type stuff aka scenes that I wrote for different chapters before disliking, replacing, or scrapping them entirely. 

Bear in mind that I may return to these and rewrite a few of these 'cut sections' or use portions of them for future chapters. I might not. Who knows? 

Also, an interesting little fact; that image above is one of the frames from season 4. I think they forgot what fairy form Stella has LMAOOOOO. 

Now, plz enjoy: 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(was supposed to be in Black Mud Swamp or Miss Magix quartet)

Another thing as well is the list of spells I've retained from Harry's life--my last life. After some planning and finding a nice little spot by a lake deep in the Gloomy Wood Forest, I've recast Fiendfyre--it was no fluke.

The realization that I could cast spells I knew from another life led me to attempt to test and see whether or not all the spells I used were applicable in this life. Because if they were, then that was a massive ace card to hide up my sleeve, especially since fairies could only use jinxes or elemental attacks, not hexes and curses.

Spells that had or retained some of the properties of fire or were related to healing came to me easily.

Incendio (summons flames), Bombardia (explosion), Periculum (conjuring heated flares), and Reducto (summons heat that destroys anything in its path), were spells that either retained, cast or used properties of fire in their spells.

Brackium Emendo (heals broken or fractured bones), Espiskey (heals minor injuries), Ferula (binds and creates bandages that accelerate healing while slowing injection until proper treatment can be applied), Reenervate (to revive a person trapped in their own mind, or is just unconscious), and Reparifors (removes poisons from the body and heals paralysis), were spells that were related to healing, mending, or restoring injured bodies.

And the only reason I never used them to heal the guys was because it would've raised more questions that I couldn't answer.

Other spells like Aguamenti (to conjure water), or just regular hexes and curses I struggled to cast. Likely because most of them either required a different element than my own or they needed will and intent, which was what a witch used. Fairies used belief to power their spells, which was the complete and total opposite.

The closest comparison I could make that was accurate without intentionally trying to sound biased (not all witches are evil, take Mirta for example; & not counting the witches I knew and loved in my last life) would be that fairies are like Jedi, witches are like Sith, and that magic is similar to the Force. Witches try to bend magic to their will, as Sith do with the Force, and Fairies ask & guide their magic, as Jedi do with the Force.