Save the First Dance Pt.2

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter: : Save the First Dance Pt.2: 

Bloom. 

I was back in the snow. The sky was dark, and the air was freezing. I shivered and rubbed my bare arms, my nightie offering no protection against the frigid air. 

Bloom. 

There's that voice! 

Bloom. 

And it's repeating my name. 

Bloom. 

Gold swept past my vision. That hadn't happened before. 

Bloom. 

Do you know me, Bloom? 

I followed the gold stream, finding another. Weaving and shifting, like loose cloth and fabric. A bright contrast against the cold and dreary landscape. 

Do you remember my voice? 

"What are you?" I whispered, trying not to lose sight of the gold in the blizzard of snow. 

Bloom, remember. 

My eyes snap open, and I shoot up, gasping for air. What was that? 

My dreams at night had been the same, the same weird dream. I'd find myself in a dark void, hearing that same woman's voice. This time, this...dream had been longer, and I'd seen something new. Golden streamers, kinda like the ones you see on fancy muggle outfits. 

To be fair, I really can't call them weird dreams, especially not when my past self would fall asleep and end up looking through a Dark Lord's eyes. 

I wonder if those were...visions. 

Visions repeat themselves, as I found out when Voldemort sent repeated visions of the Department of Mysteries' locked doors to the Prophecy Hall. And could send very realistic visions, as I learned the hard way when I acted upon a vision of Voldemort torturing Sirius in the prophecy hall for the prophecy about Voldemort, and my last life's self: Harry. 

Someone was sending me these visions. I'd realized that fact after the vision I had at home back on Earth started to repeat itself. It wasn't often, so far once per month, but it was becoming more frequent. 

This was the fourth night when sleeping that I'd experienced that vision. Unlike all the other times (cough, memories, cough) I had experienced with visions, this was very different. 

It was a woman's voice, beautiful, angelic, and somehow familiar. The voice's owner keeps calling out to me, getting stronger and louder with each vision.