The Black Mud Swamp Pt.1

A.N.: I'm glad that the last 'episode' (cough, last 4 parts, cough) was well-received. 

In this episode, I start to divulge from the main Winx series (Nick, RAi, 4Kids) because I'm starting to add in the comics lore. The 'tension' I mention that occurs with Timmy and Tecna comes from the 3rd comic book from the Winx Club. 'The Boys From Red Fountain'. 

Also, I've added in more 'OC' characters based on other OG characters. They'll help the story move forward later on. 

As always, I welcome honest criticism and suggestions (just be nice plz). 

Now, please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : The Black Mud Swamp Pt.1: 

I yawned as I awoke the next morning with no pounding head and no jumbled memories...what a relief. Seems my metabolism works fast. That, or my magic broke it down quickly. If it didn't, I likely would've suffered. I don't think that there are hangover potions in this life...maybe. 

I looked at Flora, who was softly snoring, her vines and plants swaying closer to her when she breathed in, and then shifting back a little when she breathed out. It was so adorable, and I'd love to sketch her asleep but felt like that was too big an invasion of privacy. 

It was Saturday, and I felt my cheeks heat up as I remembered the guy I'd picked last night. The wizard, Adrien. I'd given him my number too...oh Merlin! 

Checking my phone only confirmed that I'd given him my number, as there was a message from him. 

(034-0583-0304): 

06:23 am:  Hello, Goddess. It is Adrien, your loyal priest. 

I buried my face in my hands as it lit up in a furious blush. What was I going to do? I wasn't looking for a relationship right now! 

I was so not blushing because of this guy! 

The fact that I had to try and convince myself that I wasn't starting to crush on this blonde heartache said plenty, especially since I had to take an extra long shower after my panties became drenched--- 

I forcibly shut down my thoughts, and I tried to keep away from that avenue by getting dressed in a modest white flaring skirt that would fly up when I twirled and came down to my knees. I chose to go without stockings today but pulled on a pair of Gryffindor red panties with a single gold snitch over the place where my vulva would touch. 

I pulled on its matching strapless bra, and over that, I tugged on a strapless white crop top. I pulled my hair free. I brushed my hair after my daily shower, so I was content to let it run wild and do its own thing. 

I heard pained groaning from out of our dorm. 

"No--loud--head--hurts." I heard Stella whine. 

I grinned. I hummed cheerfully as I walked out. Musa had fallen asleep in her dress. Stella was holding an ice bag to her forehead, very clearly suffering from a hangover. 

And Tecna was mashing her keys loudly on her computer, looking unaffected (she probably said something along the lines of 'it's irrational to drink liquor' or something like that).