An Unexpected Event Pt.4

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Minor Sex Scene

Chapter: : An Unexpected Event Pt.4

"I wish I could stay longer." Stella sighed as she moved her bags by the door, dressed in the outfit she'd worn when I found her. The last week had been crazy fun, for all of us. After our trip to Fashion Island, we'd shown Stella around the sights. She'd had all kinds of Earth food, and even now owned a couple of hundred articles of different clothing, from shirts to skirts, casual wear to formal dresses. 

Every day of Stella's stay we did something different. We took her bowling, golfing, and skating.  We discovered that Stella couldn't hit a golf ball to save her life, but she could hurl a bowling ball very well and took to skating like a fish to water. 

We had 'girls' nights, something that I hadn't done since Selina was still in Gardenia. We also showed each other our makeup stashes, obviously, Stella's collection outdid our own. 

Movies were another foreign concept to her, and we spent a whole day watching the original Star Wars trilogy and one of the Transformers movies. We also had a marathon binge-watching the first season of Vampire Diaries and the first Twilight movie (seriously, I have no idea why Stella liked the idea of a love triangle between a human and two vampire brothers, or a human and a vampire and a werewolf). 

I may or may not have introduced Stella to the Harry Potter books as well (seriously, I found the movies offensive. They couldn't even find an actor with my--I mean Harry's emerald green eyes, and they had bloody CGI! 

Over the weekend, Violet and I brought Stella down to the beach, introducing her to Roxy, who I hadn't seen in a while. 

We even managed to convince her to wear a bikini to the beach, which I was enthusiastic about going to since I'd made a new friend. We played volleyball with some handsome young men and Roxy on her off-shift (Stella later told us that Roxy had a magical aura, but her affinity was nothing like she'd ever seen). 

I'm happy that we were able to break her out of her shell more, pushing her to do new things, and experience stuff that she likely wouldn't have ever thought of. She was a little uncomfortable with the idea of a bikini, but we were supportive of her. And so proud when she worked up the courage to not only wear it, but to flirt while rocking it. 

Honestly, this felt like I was meeting Daphne Greengrass, but with some of Ronald Weasley's traits, and none of Daphne's emotional 'masks'. Ah, who cares, I was just happy to make another friend. But sadly, all good things must come to an end. I had under two months before I'd get to go to Magix. 

"I know," I said regretfully. 

Unfortunately, Stella had to get back to Magix, report to Faragonda for her lessons, then return to Solaria before people started to ask questions. It wouldn't do good for the kingdom's sole heir to be running around with 'peasants', as she predicted that they'd say. Though Stella never said who 'they' were, I suspected that she might not have the best relationship with her parents, one or both. 

"Either way, we'll see each other soon," Stella promised, her golden eyes shining brightly. "I'll have to plan a time when I can invite you and your family to Solaria, as thanks for introducing and showing me around Earth. I had a fun time, and I'd like to come back again."