Mind of a Child Pt.4

A.N.: Happy New Years Everyone!!! I hope that 2024 is the best year we've seen since forever. 

As excited as I am for the future, annoyingly, I am stuck in the present with writer's block. Its more like I'm having trouble in using parts of the plot from a Winx Club game and bringing it here. I've had to edit, add, and remove a lot of stuff, but its been an infuriating setback for me. 

I like to try and have chapters prepared in advance, incase I get writer's block, but this time I only have one chapter ready, so expect the next upload in two weeks. Hopefully, I've figured out what to do by then, assuming that my Irl work hours don't change on me unexpectedly.

This will be the last chapter with major flashbacks of Bloom's childhood for now. I wanted to fit in more about Andy and Roxy, there just wasn't enough chapter space, unfortunately. I'll probably fit in more flashbacks later on, in the chapter when Bloom goes back home for the term break, whenever the episode where the flower shop gets set on fire is. 

Bloom has a flashback of another one of her mid-life crises. Daphne is a good big sis. Violet is a little shit. Finally, the story of how Bloom meets Roxy and Andy is here. 

But enough about technical issues, you're here to read, read and have fun! 

PLZ ENJOY!!!!!

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Mentions of puberty, nudity, sexual themes

Chapter : Mind of a Child Pt.4: 

Their wings fluttered, magic dust falling behind them and disappearing as they tracked Bloom on the map Gaia had given them. 

Their jaws were hardened, eyes narrowed. Thin lips hiding clenched teeth. Determination filled their breasts as they flew toward the scene of the Trix's latest attack. 

"Do you think we can save her?" Flora breaks the silence, voicing what the others have yet to allow themselves to ponder. 

"We have to." Stella doesn't order, she states it simply, as though it is a fact. "We must." 

"Have you considered a leash for her?" Musa suggested, attempting to find humor in the grim adventure. 

Stella choked for a moment. "Does Bloom seem like the kind of person who would be happy with her freedom chained?" 

"She's a free spirit. She's a Wanderer." Flora said softly, her hands brushing over the bark of various trees. Her magic passes from her hands into the trees, each standing a little straighter, their branches a little longer as they weave past and away. 

The further in they went, the darker the forest became. 

Stella shivered, her fingers tightening around her ring. Her eyes darted, peering into the increasing gloom. 

"I guess we know why they call it the Gloomy Wood Forest," Stella commented. 

"Or Dark Forest." Musa corrected. 

"The terminology doesn't matter." Tecna reprimanded them both. "Right now, our friend needs us." 

All three fairies jolted at being scolded by Tecna of all people. 

Wings of a Wizard (Harry Potter x Winx Club x Fate Winx Saga Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara