Mind of a Child Pt.3

A.N.: Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!

Yes, I know that I could've had the girls talk first, then play all of Bloom's memories, but I feel like it adds some realism to this. They view each memory like one would a movie, and Daphne reacts to it. Sometimes they pause and converse, and their topic drifts a little before coming back on track. 

Omg, I just realized that I'm parodying Matpat when he reacts to other FNAF theorists' videos. LOL! 

Anyway, please enjoy! 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

''X'' flashback/end flashback within a flashback

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Mind of a Child Pt.3: 

 "Bloom, what do you mean?" 

I'd wondered how she would take this, to learn what I only had shreds of evidence about, but when looked at with common sense made sense. 

Okay, that sounded different in my head. 

"Daphne..." I sighed, wondering how to go about this before I went with my gut instinct. "Domino is gone, erased from the history books, Alfea's libraries, even newspapers. There's no mention of Sparx, our ancestors, our parents, you or me. There's not even a mention of the Dragon Flame, apart from in the 'legends and myths' section." 

"That's not possible," she breathed out in a horrified whisper. "There should be records, historical ones. Even though our realm's militaries censored sensitive information about troop positions and defenses, there should still be mentions of us." 

"The only thing I found of you was a heavily censored newspaper talking about how you were going to be named Supreme Nymph Guardian from Alfea's library," I said bluntly, watching her transparent face gain a deeper shade of gold. "Magix City's library doesn't even mention that there was a Seventh Realm, just skipping to the eighth. Worse is that no one seems to question any of it." 

"Impossible." Daphne shook her head. "I--I mean no offense, sister, but you must be wrong. You have to be. There is no way that we could be betrayed like this." 

"How do you think I feel?" I tossed my hands up in frustration. "Why do you think that I've struggled so much? I can't find a bloody map of the galaxy or a portal to Domino. They even call Magix the heart of the Magix Dimension." 

"But...for that to happen..." she trailed off before her expression shifted into fury as my last statement registered. "They didn't." 

"Who didn't?" I asked, puzzled. 

"The Council of Light." She growled, her knuckles turning a deeper shade of gold, fingernails piercing through her palm. "Only they would have the authority to seal information about the Original Coven, and the travesties of our homeworld. The power to order all information about a realm to be locked away in deep storage, under the heaviest guard." 

I blinked, I thought I was going to have to argue my case. "Right. That's what I--uh--suspected." 

She turned an approving eye on me. "And your instincts were sound." 

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I wasn't sure if you'd believe me what I said that I suspected a conspiracy." 

Daphne chuckled bitterly. "I was a member of the royal court. Neither I nor our parents were ignorant of the corruption that festered within the interdimensional council of leadership."