Family

"Ah!" (Y/n) screamed as he came to standing on what appeared to be a skyscraper. He had absolutely no idea where he was. "Kara!" He yelled, hoping she'd somehow hear him.

No response came. He looked around but didn't see any way off of the roof other than the fire escape. He was starting to get dizzy just from being so high up. "Help me" he whispered as he looked straight down at the ground in hopes of forgetting where he was.

"Need a hand?" (Y/n) quickly looked up to see Superman landing beside him.

"Yes!" (Y/n) quickly nodded. "Where am I?"

"Metropolis. You're a very long way from home. How'd you get here?" Superman replied causing the boy to go wide eyed. How the hell had he gotten all the way to Delaware from Kansas?

"I don't know" (y/n) replied honestly. "Can we get down from here? I'm afraid of heights"

"Of course" Clark quickly nodded, carefully picking up the boy before flying him.

Clark was much faster than his cousin. Before the boy even had time to grow more freaked out they had landed in front of the Lang household. Superman quickly put him down.

"Thanks" (y/n) nodded as he wrapped his arms around himself. "I- I think I need to go lay down"

"Of course" Clark nodded as he looked towards the house. "I should warn you that your mom is inside, worried sick"

"How long have I been gone for?" (Y/n) asked quickly.

"Not long, but when you didn't show up to school and weren't answering your phone everyone assumed the worst" Clark replied as he walked the boy to the door.

"Right" (y/n) nodded slowly. "Where's Kara?"

Clark looked at the house. "Inside with your mom" he spoke before turning back to (y/n) again. "They knew I'd find you the quickest"

"Right" (y/n) smiled. "Thanks again"

—————————————————————

"So you randomly disappearing and then reappearing half a country away is something we're going to have to just live with now?" Lana Lang asked in disbelief as she stared her son down.

"I mean... kinda" (y/n) shrugged in response as Kara leaned into him to try and comfort him.

Lana rubbed her eyes before shaking her head. "Your sister never caused me this much stress" Kara's head quickly perked up, she had heard nothing about a sister.

"She's your favorite, it's always different with her" (y/n) quickly shot back.

"You know that's not-"

"Look can I go to bed? I'm still feeling nauseous from being up so high" (y/n) quickly interrupted Lana.

Lana sighed before nodding her head. "Want me to-"

"I'm fine Kara" (y/n) gave her a quick kiss before standing up. "I just need some rest"

"Is that not how you got in this situation?" Kara crossed her arms.

"I can't stay awake forever Kara. And even then this could still happen. Just gotta learn to live with it" Kara sighed. "I'm going up" (y/n) quickly walked to the stairs and went up them.

"He seem different to you?" Kara asked quietly once he was upstairs.

Lana shook her head. "He's always like that when he's been through something stressful. And it doesn't help that I brought up his sister"

"He doesn't like her?" Kara asked with a confused look.

"He loves her" Lana quickly replied. "But-" she sighed. "Kara, Sara is the only one their father is still in touch with, it bothers (y/n)"

Kara nodded slowly. "Would bother me to if my father only wanted to be with my hypothetical sibling"

Lana quickly shook her head. "That's not what I meant" Kara gave a confused look. "(Y/n) hates his father. Always has" Kara didn't say anything, she knew it wasn't happy but she didn't know that. "He thinks that his father a bad influence on Sara and I agree"

"What does that have to do with (y/n) thinking she's your favorite?"

Lana just shrugged. "I don't know. That comment just came out of nowhere"

Kara frowned but nodded. "Where is Sara? How come I've never met her?"

"Clark got her a job in metropolis, she took it to help pay for college next year" Lana explained as she shook her head again. "I should go apologize"

"You did nothing wrong" Kara replied as she took a second to listen. "And (y/n) is already asleep"

"Oh" Lana nodded. "Then come with me" she quickly grabbed Kara's hand and pulled her off the couch.

"Where are we going?" Kara asked as Lana pulled her to the kitchen.

"(Y/n) told me about when you tried to cook for him" Kara was about to try to defend herself but Lana spoke again. "So I thought I'd teach you the basics"

"Oh. Alright" Kara smiled and nodded as she followed into the kitchen. "Sounds like fun"

—————————————————————

Nia Nal sat in a booth at the milkshake place fast asleep. Her head was laying on the table as she dreamed. "Mmm" she turned a bit as she frowned.

In her head the girl was in a much less comfortable place. Nia was standing in a classroom, supposed to do a presentation on a book she had never read. Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

The only others in the room were her only friends, Kara Kent and (y/n) Lang. Kara was wearing a supergirl shirt while (y/n) had his hair dyed white and his eyes were blue.

Nia had always questioned her dreams but this one was definitely one of the stranger ones. It had to mean something right?

Nia quickly shot awake at the feeling of something cold. She opened she eyes and realized her hand had hit her milkshake and spilled it into her lap. She regretted for a moment that she hadn't seen more of her dream but dismissed it as she grabbed a napkin and started cleaning up.

Word count: 1015

(Just realized I forgot to ever put a picture of Nia. Bask in the glory of her beauty)

 Bask in the glory of her beauty)