Paintings

"Who the hell are you?" Kara wondered aloud as she entered the bedroom and watched a random blonde girl paint on her boyfriends wall. The aforementioned boyfriend was sitting on his bed watching this all happen. The girl was to caught up in painting to notice Kara.

"Hey Kara!" (Y/n) smiled at her. "That's Lily. She's a Teen Titan, we met while I was in the hall of justice"

"Why is she painting a window on your wall?" Kara asked with another confused look to the blonde.

"Because I always thought a window would look nice there" (y/n) replied as Lily finished the painting.

"Done!" She spoke in an English French accent.

"Sweet!" (Y/n) stood up and quickly grabbed the newly painted window before opening it. "So fucking cool"

"What the hell?" Kara asked as she quickly ran up to the window and looked it over. "How'd you do that?"

"Paint brush" Lily replied with a shrug as she held up the brush. "Who are you?"

"I'm supergirl" Kara replied as she looked down before realizing she wasn't in her costume but instead in her overalls. "His girlfriend"

"Cute overalls" Was all Lily replied as she pulled out a marker and quickly patched a hole that was right above Kara's left breast. She offered a smile to Kara before turning back to (y/n). "Pay up" she spoke as she put her hand out.

The boy quickly pulled some cash out of his pocket and put it in her hand. "You're a saint, thanks Lil"  she offered one more smile before putting the money in her pocket and jumping out the newly made window.

"Call me if you want to spend more money on my work!" She called before quickly taking her leave.

"Nice girl" (y/n) smiled before looking at the hole on Kara's overalls that had just been patched. "Aw it's a little supergirl logo patch! It's cute"

Kara looked down, she hated to admit it but (y/n) was right. The patch was a supergirl one and it was surrounded by a bunch of tiny two dimensional lily's which moved slightly in the breeze. "What's her superhero name by the way? I've heard of her from Kal but only her real name"

"She doesn't have one" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he wiped some crumbs off of Kara's overalls. "She wants all the criminals to tremble in fear when they hear the name Lily"

Kara took a moment before shrugging. "Want to go out?"

"I'd rather stay in" (y/n) replied as he pulled Kara by her overalls straps, she floated so they were face to face.

"You can't avoid everything forever" Kara replied as she leaned in and placed her nose against his. "You've been gone for three months, people are curious now that they heard you're back"

"How did they hear I'm back?" (Y/n) quickly asked.

"I told them" Kara replied as she gave the boy a gentle kiss. "I'm excited to have my boyfriend back"

(Y/n) sighed but nodded. "How about we just cuddle?" He asked, knowing Kara would never turn down the opportunity to touch him.

Kara was silent for a moment as she descended back onto the ground. "Alright" she whispered as she took the boys hand and lead him back towards the bed.

Once in bed the two teenagers lay there, Kara laying farther up the bed so the boy's head was level with her breasts and she could look down at him. "So how we doing this? Spooning? Facing each other? You on top of me?"

"As long as we don't leave I'm happy" (y/n) replied with a shrug as Kara put her arms around the boy and pulled him into her chest.

"Like this it is" Kara shrugged as she ran her hand through his hair. She tried her best to not focus on the other things they could be doing right now besides cuddling but was failing.

"You okay?" (Y/n) asked after another minute that was spent in silence. "You seem uncomfortable" he spoke as he watched the tiny lilys painted on Kara's overalls sway and move.

"I'm like I always am" Kara replied simply as one of her hands wandered around the boys back.

"Anything I can do to help?" (Y/n) asked as he cuddled into the girls chest more.

"Not unless you get real cool about a lot of things real quickly" Kara replied as she let out a small laugh. "Don't worry about me Sunshine. I'll be fine"

(Y/n) frowned and wrapped his own arms around Kara. "I could teach you to meditate?"

"Tried it" Kara replied as she shook her head. "I didn't know you were into that"

(Y/n) shrugged as he enjoyed the feeling of Kara's hand moving across his back. "I do it from time to time. Not to often though"

"Mm" Kara nodded as her hand started moving lower without her realizing that.

"Back up" the cold voice of Killer Frost quickly pulled Kara back to her actions.

"Sorry!" Kara spoke as she moved her hands back up and Frost switched back to (y/n).

"What just happened?" (Y/n) muttered as he shook his head.

"Other you just kept me in line" Kara explained as she placed a kiss on the top of the boys head. "Sorry about that"

"Uh- it's fine? I don't remember whatever it is you did" (y/n) shrugged as he continued to watch the moving pictures painted above Kara's left breast. "That's so fucking cool"

Kara let out a small giggle and nodded. "Yeah I suppose it is"

Word count: 965

(I haven't slept in so long. Makes for better content that way. Don't try this at home)