Three Months Later

(Since this hasn't been updated in a while I'm bringing it back with a time skip!)

It had been three months and nobody knew where (y/n) Lang was. The night after the fight between his other half and Kara Kent he had just vanished.

Kara had made it an hourly habit to fly around the earth and search but after this long she was beginning to lose hope.

Kara landed back at the Kent farm in her new outfit, the one she had made the night after the fight. If (y/n) thought her costume was to revealing maybe he was right, it was his planet after all, it was different here.

 If (y/n) thought her costume was to revealing maybe he was right, it was his planet after all, it was different here

She also had to admit that while the other costume was less restrictive she looked damn good in this one.

"I take it you didn't find him" Kara turned her head and spotted Ma Kent walking over to her.

"I don't think I ever will" Kara sighed as she ran her hand through her hair and tied it back into a pony tail.

"I know the feeling" Ma spoke as she reached Kara and placed a hand on her arm. "Your cousin has been known to disappear, sometimes for years at a time. He always comes back"

Kara nodded, smiling a bit. "I know Ma. (Y/n) isn't kryptonian though. He's as human as you or Pa, he can be hurt... or worse"

"Focusing on what could have happened won't help you. Just focus on what you know" Martha replied as she pat the girl lightly. "He's out there somewhere, and whether he knows it or not he is worse off without you"

Kara couldn't help but smile at that. "Thanks Ma" she smiled before looking back up into the sky. "I'm going to take one more thorough look around. Then I'll head off to bed"

"Good luck" Ma responded before Kara quickly flew off and into the sky.

—————————————————————

Ice slowly spreading until it covered up the symbol on supergirls suit, lake George, her friends (y/n) and Kara arguing with each other, the villain she was ninety percent sure was named Killer Frost, Nia Nal dreamed all these things and more before she awoke the next morning.

She groaned sleepily as she felt the sun on her closed eye lids. "Maeve what time is it?" She groaned, waiting for her sisters response before realizing she must be alone in the shared bedroom.

Nia opened her eyes and sluggishly got out of bed before getting dressed for the day. She was supposed to be meeting up with Kara but if the past few months was anything to go by she'd probably get stood up. Kara wouldn't say what was happening with her but she'd have to be an idiot not to assume it had to do with her missing boyfriend.

Nia quickly heard a knock on her front door and quickly rushed over there. She opened it and was surprised to find Kara hadn't in fact blown her off. "Hey! I know you right?" She asked causing Kara to cross her arms, obviously not amused. "I swear I've seen you before"

"Very funny Nia" Kara let out a small laugh.

"I know!" Nia snapped her fingers. "You were in my dream last night"

"Okay okay" Kara shook her head and uncrossed her arms. "I'm sorry I've been standing you up alright? I haven't been up much for people"

"Apology accepted" Nia smiled as she motioned for Kara to come in. "You were in my dream last night though, I hoped that was a good sign"

"Oh?" Kara asked with a smirk. "Are you psychic now?"

"Of course not" Nia shook her head. "Just a bit superstitious"

"Sounds about right" Kara nodded as she sat down in the girls living room. "So what happened in this dream of yours?"

Nia sat across from Kara. "Well first there was this weird ice thing spreading on supergirls chest and then I saw lake George and then you and (y/n) were fighting and then I saw that ice chick from the news a couple weeks back"

Kara was silent for a moment. "...alright" she spoke, wondering how the hell Nia had dreams so deeply connected to her life. "You said lake George?"

"I did" Nia shrugged.

"Huh" Kara nodded as she now realized she hadn't even thought to check out the old bunker that she had been captured in by the Ultra-Humanite. It was the perfect spot to hide from a kryptonian in.

The girls sat in silence for a moment. "I've got to go" Kara quickly spoke before standing up and leaving, closing the door behind her.

Nia sighed. "At least she bothered to come for a bit this time"

—————————————————————

Kara landed near the entrance to the not so secret hideout. She quickly slammed through the doors as she super sped inside. "(Y/n)!" She called out as she ran through the halls.

Kara heard a quick screech and turned only to see a mouse scurrying across the floor. "Jumpy today" she muttered to herself.

Kara kept searching but found nobody aside from a couple more rats. She sighed as she leaned against a wall and slid down so she was sitting on the floor. "I'll never find him" she muttered as her eyes started watering. Nia's weird dream had been to accurate, she was sure she'd find the boy here.

Kara let out a loud scream of frustration as she stood up and punched the wall. She continued to scream and punch as sparks of blue lightning formed on her and bounced around her body.

The electricity died down a moment later as Kara began walking further into the lair. He had to be in here somewhere. He had to be.

—————————————————————

Killer Frost watched from the monitoring room as his other half's girlfriend stormed through the base. It had been so long that he was sure the floozy would have given up by now and gotten herself some other guy to torment.

"(Y/n)!" He listened to her call out. He felt what was almost a tug at their heart but suppressed it. He was doing what was best for them by keeping her out of their lives. This girl was unstable, as evidenced by the tantrum she had thrown in the halls a moment earlier.

She was getting closer to where they were hidden now, thank god for Luthor's anti-kryptonian soundproofing.

Frost knew it was only a matter of time until Kara found them. He quickly grabbed his ring and put it on, a small green rock sitting where a diamond should be, it glowed ominously.

He turned just as the door behind them opened. "(Y/-" Kara cut herself off as her knees became weak and she fell to them. She watched as the white haired boy stepped over to her, her eyes widening as she noticed the kryptonite ring.

"You should have given up Kara" Frost spoke as he crouched down to be face to face with her. "Should have left us alone and found yourself a new boy" he held her face with one hand as he pulled his own face closer. "Maybe a Robin? But since you obviously aren't giving up you give me only one choice"

Kara's eyes widened as their lips met. She quickly kissed back, despite her better judgment. Between her condition and not being able to so much as kiss her boyfriend for the past three months she wasn't able to hold back.

Her skin turned more blue each second the kiss went on, the only thing keeping her alive this long being her alien biology, which also was being weakened by the kryptonite. She did all she could and prayed that (y/n) would pull back as she kept kissing.

Word count: 1347

(What do you guys think of this return to this book? It'll be updated more frequently now... if you all comment more often, it motivates me to write more of this way more than likes and whatever else you all do)