Blacking Out

"Da da da da da, da da da. Da da da da da, da da da" Kara Zor-El sang the Superman theme to herself as she landed back in her room at the Kent house after spending most of the day hanging out with Nia and doing hero work.

The girl picked up her phone from the nightstand and quickly called her boyfriend. It rang for a while before finally going to voicemail. Kara frowned before realizing it was late so he was probably just asleep already. "Hey, call me when you wake up. I want to go out in the morning" she hung up once she was done with the message.

The girl put the phone down before super speeding into her pajamas and getting into bed.

—————————————————————

(Y/n) opened his eyes in the morning only to find himself fully dressed in clothes he had never seen before. "The hell?" He muttered as he looked himself over. He was wearing black jeans and a light blue jacket similar to the one that Killer Frost wore but more suited for a male body with a white T-shirt underneath.

He got out of bed before looking in the mirror. "Freakiness of this whole thing aside I look good" he nodded before quickly taking the jacket off and throwing it into the closet.

The last thing he remembered from last night was being about to call Kara to finally tell her about what Killer Frost had said two days before, then he must have blacked out.

The boy glanced over at his phone only to notice a sticky note stuck to the screen. He picked it up and read it. "Don't" he crumpled up the note before throwing it into the trash can, not bothering to think about it, and turned on his phone. "Missed call from Kara" he quickly called her back.

Before the phone could ring twice Kara was standing in his room, the window open behind her. "Hi!" He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Morning sweetheart" (y/n) put his arms out and Kara quickly jumped at him with a hug which he immediately returned. "Did I call you last night?"

Kara shook her head. "No. Wouldn't you remember?" She quickly pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Did you get drunk?"

"No, no" (Y/n) shook his head. "I just needed to tell you-"

—————————————————————

Next thing (y/n) knew he was walking hand in hand with Kara down his street and towards town. "And then Nia-" (y/n) ignored Kara as he tried to figure out what the hell had just happened.

Soon enough the pair were in the milkshake shop. "You've been pretty quiet" Kara's saying that quickly pulled the boy out of his thoughts. "You seemed off this morning too. You feeling alright?" She asked as their drinks were put in front of them.

"Yeah" (y/n) quickly nodded. "Just tired I suppose" he decided against telling her the truth in fear that he'd black out again. He quickly pulled out his wallet to pay for the milkshakes, he was shocked for a moment by the amount of money inside but he quickly pulled out a ten and handed it to the cashier.

They were back outside again a moment later, walking together as they sipped their drinks.

(Y/n) took Kara's hand in his own after a moment, she squeezed it in response. He took the silence of the moment to consider everything that had happened the past few days. Killer Frost showing up, the new clothing, the lost time, the obscene amount of money in his wallet. It could only mean one thing. Worst part was he didn't even seem to be capable of telling Kara. He was still gonna try anyways.

"Kara-"

—————————————————————

"Damn it" (y/n) muttered as he found himself alone in his room. It was now dark out and he was once again wearing the Killer Frost-like jacket. "I've been blacked out almost all day?" He asked with wide eyes.

He noticed that there was a piece of paper in his hand. "The longer it takes for her to find out the better" he read before he quickly ripped the paper up and threw it away.

"What the hell is happening to me?" The boy muttered as his hand formed a fist, his nails digging into his skin. He let out a sigh, only now realizing that the room was now cold enough that he could see his breath.

"Ugh" (y/n) quickly turned as he realized he was not alone in the room. He pulled the jacket off and once again threw it into the closet. "Close the window" Kara muttered from under his blanket.

(Y/n) quickly got into bed beside Kara after getting into his pajamas, hoping that the cold would dissipate now that he was no longer worked up about everything. "Sorry sweetie" he wrapped his arms around the scantily clad girl as she cuddled up to him. Her warm body feeling good against his cold one.

"Mm" Kara smiled as she wrapped her arms around the boys waist, her hands slowly moving down.

"Don't" (y/n) spoke causing Kara to groan. "Let's just enjoy the moment"

"That's what I was trying to do" Kara huffed as she buried her face in his chest.

The room was silent for a moment. "You can feel me up if you want" she whispered, her face still pressed against his chest.

"I'm not doing that Kara" he replied as he rolled his eyes. "You really need to see some sort of doctor"

"I don't think any of you humans majored in Kryptonian biology and medicine" Kara spoke back as she lowered her hand once again.

"Yeah but at this point even I could diagnose you. I'd say you have- hey! Stop that" he quickly grabbed Kara's hand and moved it. "Some sort of Kryptonian hypersexuallity disorder"

"You're no fun" Kara spoke again as she kissed his clothed chest.

"Just go to sleep" (y/n) rolled his eyes at Kara's behavior as he kissed the top of her head.

"Jerk" Kara cuddled up into him more as she closed her eyes.

Word count: 1043

(Favorite scenes?)