Vulgarity

Kara Kent smiled happily as her boyfriend helped her into her shorts. She of course was capable of doing this even in her wounded state but she wasn't about to tell the boy that.

"How long until your arm is healed?" (Y/n) asked as the girl pat his head and he finished. He quickly pushed her onto the bed, causing her to laugh in delight before he grabbed her socks and started putting one on her left foot.

"Just enjoy the moment" Kara spoke as the boy rolled his eyes at that statement. "What? Not a foot person?"

The boy started putting Kara's other sock on her right foot. "The only thing I think of when I see your feet is how much smaller they are than mine" he finished putting the sock on and stood back up to his full height. "It's kinda cute that way but definitely not a part of your body I find more attractive than most other parts"

"Oh?" Kara asked as she looked at the boy with a look of mock innocence. "What parts of me do you find more attractive then?"

(Y/n) rolled his eyes but decided to indulge Kara. "Well there's your personality-"

"Boring!" Kara all but yelled.

"That's why it's on the bottom of the list" the boy spoke as he smacked the back of the girls head, knowing it wouldn't hurt her" he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Next is just your figure in general"

"Oh yeah?" Kara asked with a smirk. "You like skinnier shorter girls?"

"That is what I just said" (y/n) replied with a shrug before pressing a small kiss on Kara's forehead.

"Continue with your list" Kara replied as she stood there impatiently.

"Well there's your hair" (y/n) replied as he looked at the pink and blonde hair of the girl. "And your  thighs" Kara smirked widely as she heard him say that. "And of course your face"

"I do have a cute face" Kara spoke as she offered the boy her cutest smile.

"Yes you do" he kissed her lips gently before pulling away. "But just barely above your cute face..." Kara stared at him expectantly, so much so that she started to float. "... your best assets"

"So my tits and ass?" Kara asked with a laugh, surprised the boy even commented on them.

"That's a bit vulgar for my tastes" (y/n) replied as he shook his head.

"They're my tits and ass. Saying my best assets isn't vulgar enough" Kara replied as she floated up so she was eye to eye with the boy. "...Say it"

"No" (y/n) shook his head again as he stuck his finger out and pressed it against Kara's nose before pushing her backwards.

"Come on, say it!" Kara laughed happily as she floated back towards the boy and nudged him with her cast. "I'll give you a good look"

"I'm not saying it" (y/n) replied as he could no longer hold back the laugh he had been suppressing. "You're like my little cousin. Once she learned those sorts of words she would use them all the time, just randomly screaming them"

"Tits!" Kara yelled after a moment of silence. "Like that?"

(Y/n) laughed as he shook his head in disapproval and prayed that the Kent's had gone out. "Exactly like that"

"You're really not going to say it?" Kara asked after another moment of silence.

"Nope" (y/n) confirmed with a nod.

Kara huffed and sat back down on her bed. "Well if you just call them my best assets again I'm gonna throw a fit. They deserve better words than that"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment. "So instead of a compliment you want me to speak vulgarly?"

Kara nodded quickly. "Sunshine, we've been in this relationship long enough, if you're not going to at least touch me sexually then you've gotta speak like a real person. We're teenagers, act like it"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright fine"

"Good" Kara smirked. "Now repeat what you said before? What're your favorite parts of me?"

"Oh so just putting me on the spot now then?" (Y/n) quickly asked. "Could've used a second to think of the best wor-"

"Just answer the question!" Kara stood up quickly and rolled her eyes at her boyfriends behavior.

"Your butt" (y/n) replied quickly. "... and your boobs" Kara smiled widely before pulling the boy into a hug. "I don't like how those sounded"

"Learn to live with it" Kara was quick to reply as she floated up a bit and buried her face in the boys neck.

"Yes ma'am" the boy replied as he kissed Kara's forehead.

"And think up a good nickname for me" Kara spoke as she unburied her face and looked up at the boy with a stern look. "You've got a great one from me and I know you're creative enough to come up with one for me"

"We'll see" (y/n) replied with a small laugh as Kara broke the hug and continued to float before the boy. "You never answered my question though, when will your arm be alright?"

Kara was silent for a moment. "I haven't actually checked it recently" she spoke quietly as the boy crossed his arms. "It's been nice having you help me"

"Does it still hurt Kara?" The girl took a moment before slowly shaking her head with a nervous smile. "Check it"

Kara huffed before looking over at her arm and activating her X-Ray vision. She huffed and turned off her X-Ray vision.

"Well?" (Y/n) asked. Kara sighed before holding up her arm. She clenched her fist and flexed her lower arm muscles and within the second the cast exploded, causing the boy to yelp and jump back, the yelp quickly turning into a laugh. "That was awesome!"

Kara smirked a bit at his words as she stretched her apparently healed arm. "Yeah. Yeah it was. Let's go find something else to do it with!"

Word count: 1066

(Comment your nickname suggestions for Kara here. I'll either use whichever I like best or whichever has the most likes, depends on my mood)

(Also the sequel to my Wednesday book is now out for those interested. The Cassandra Cain book is also starting to come along)