Excavation + Casting

(Short chapter but what's at the end should make up for it)

Kara used her X-Ray vision to look for kryptonite where Silver Banshee had been digging. She didn't see any but there seemed to be a fair amount of lead in the way of where she had meant to be looking. "I don't see anything!"

She stopped using her X-Ray vision and instead watched as Green Lantern quickly made a drill using his powers and began drilling into the earth where Banshee had started digging.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She watched impatiently as she wished she could listen to music or something.

After about half an hour or so Green Lantern flew out of the hole and motioned for Kara to come. She gave a confused look but flew after him. They flew down the hole before Kara quickly spotted what the Lantern had seen. "Nth metal?" Kara frowned as she wondered how in the universe this had ended up here.

Kara grabbed the metal and ripped it from the ground. She kept pulling until she had dislodged the entire chunk of metal. It was taller than she was.

—————————————————————

He watched with a smirk through the cameras that the Silver Banshee had set up for him as the Kryptonian carried the metal out of the hole. She had done all the work for him.

He sent an email to his next agent, informing him that the metal was mined and awaiting extraction.

He would soon have the magical metal, and hopefully his way to destroy these pesky kryptonians.

—————————————————————

Kara Kent was startled awake as she felt her boyfriend shake her arm. He said something which she didn't hear. She gave him a confused look before he grabbed his phone from his night table and typed. "Your alarm is going off"

Kara quickly floated out of bed and grabbed her phone. "Someone is stupid enough to break into the Hall of Justice" she spoke before changing and zooming off.

As she arrived at the hall she found she wasn't the only one who was answering the call. She zoomed past Mister Terrific and into the building.

She checked all around before finding what must have been the target of the break in. "The Nth is gone" she spoke after she grabbed Mister Terrific and brought him to where the missing metal was.

He said something and Kara just motioned to her ears. "Can't hear shit" she spoke as she tapped her skull.

"They lured us out of here" Mister Terrific quickly held up a piece of paper he wrote on. "Those of us on earth right now were all out looking for a nuke"

Kara sighed. Whoever had hired Silver Banshee had to be behind this. There was no way whatever he planned to use the metal for was a good reason. "I hate this planet sometimes"

Life In Smallvilleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें