World's Finest

"Hey Bestie" Supergirl slowly floated beside Batgirl as the bat themed hero beat the crap out of some criminal.

"Busy" Batgirl replied simply as she slammed the man's head into the wall behind him before throwing him to the ground and stomping on his head. She quickly jumped just as the next criminal was running at her and landed on his shoulders.

"Oh come on. You could have taken all these guys out by now" Kara replied as she watched Batgirl yank the man's hair, causing him to yelp and fall back, Batgirl was quick to jump off of him and roll onto the ground. "You're just having fun"

"Yes" Batgirl nodded as she pulled out one of her batarangs and threw it at the last criminal who was running away. It hit him in the head and he fell down unconscious. "Very fun" she quickly pressed down on her ear to turn on her ear piece. "Oracle. police" she quickly turned off the ear piece.

"Want to go take down a real villain with me?" Supergirl asked as her expression quickly morphed into a smirk.

"Real villain?" Batgirl asked as she finally turned to look at Kara. "Whom?"

"I hear lady Shiva is in Gotham" Supergirl replied as she listened to current villain activity.

"She'd kick your..." Batgirl seemed stuck on a word for a second. "Butt"

"She's that good?" Kara asked only to be answered with a nod. "Okay then. I think I hear a zombie in the sewers"

"Grundy" Batgirl nodded simply. "Lives there"

"Oh okay" Supergirl frowned as she continued to listen. "There's a serious lack of supervillains tonight"

"Freaky" was all Batgirl replied with as she heard the sounds of police cars coming closer. She quickly pulled out her grappling gun and shot up to the nearest building. Kara was quick to follow.

"How about we get something to eat?" Kara suggested as she landed on the roof just as Batgirl did. "I know a diner which makes the best pie I've ever had"

"Batgirl doesn't eat pie" Batgirl replied simply as she silently wished she hadn't adapted that part of her fathers persona. She really would have liked a piece of pie.

"Well what does Batgirl eat?" Kara asked as she looked around for restaurants.

Batgirl was silent for a moment. "Chocolate chip cookies. But working"

Kara waved that off. "You're a bat. You have so many people who could do your shift instead of you"

Batgirl was silent for a moment before pulling out her phone and texting someone. "That's a lot of emojis" Kara spoke as she looked over the girls shoulder. "Who's Tim? Oh that's Robin right?"

Batgirl glanced at Kara and chose not to respond. She had no clue how much the girl knew or was supposed to know.

Tim replied a moment later saying he'd take her shift. "Ready then?" Kara asked excitedly.

"How much do you know?" Batgirl asked the longest sentence Kara had yet to hear her speak.

"About?" Kara asked with a confused look.

Batgirl pointed to the bat on her chest. "Identities"

"Oh" Kara nodded. "I know Bruce is Batman, Alfred helps, Tim is Robin, and Nightwing was the first Robin"

Batgirl took a moment to consider this before nodding. "Come" she spoke as she quickly jumped to the next roof.

"Where are we going?" Kara quickly asked as she flew over to Batgirl.

"Manor" she replied as she once again jumped to the next roof. "Alfred baking"

Kara quickly flew over to Batgirl again before picking her up and placing her on her back. "It'll be quicker this way" Batgirl nodded before they quickly flew off towards Wayne manor.

Once they reached the manor Kara landed them in front of the front door. Batgirl quickly pulled a key from her utility belt and opened the door. "Come" she motioned as she entered the gigantic house.

Kara quickly followed behind as Batgirl lead her through the living room, in which were currently sitting Bruce, Wally, and a few other people Kara didn't know. "Hi guys"

"Kara" Bruce quickly stood, not expecting to see her here

Batgirl stopped walking and looked at Bruce. "Trust her?" She asked, she was sure she already knew the answer but she figured she'd ask anyways.

Bruce took a second before nodding. "Good" Batgirl nodded before looking to Kara again. "Come. Food" she quickly grabbed Kara's arm before pulling her out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"Well now I've seen it all" Wally let out a laugh. "A bat play date" a glare from Bruce quickly shut him up.

Kara continued to follow Batgirl until they finally reached the kitchen where a freshly baked pie lay. Batgirl quickly snatched it up and carried it to the table. "I thought you didn't like pie?" Kara asked.

"Batgirl doesn't" the girl corrected her. She quickly put the pie down before pulling her mask off to reveal the fifteen year old face of Bruce Wayne's latest adopted child, Cassandra Cain-Wayne. "Cassandra loves pie"

 "Cassandra loves pie"

Kara smiled. "Alrighty then!" She watched as Cassandra grabbed a couple plates, knives, and forks. "I thought it was you under there. Are all of Bruce's kids involved in this-" Kara quickly broke into a wide smile. "Batfamily! Oh that's so cute! You're the Batfamily"

Cassandra rolled her eyes but decided not to suppress the small laugh she felt coming. It was nice to have someone so cheerful around, Stephanie was the only one here who was even close to Kara when it came to that.

"It is cute" Cassandra replied as she started cutting the pie. "Spoiler uses it"

Kara frowned. "So I wasn't the first to come up with it?" Cassandra shook her head. "Oh. Well at least I'm the cutest to come up with it" Cassandra shrugged earning a glare from Kara.

Cassandra offered the first piece of pie to Kara and she quickly took it. "At least you know that after insulting someone you should give them food" she took a bite of the pie and smiled happily.

Word count: 1027

(Cassandra Cain is the queen of using emojis in texts)