Shutdown

(Started watching Lois And Clark. Dean Cain makes a pretty fun Clark)

"How's it going over here?" Lana Lang asked as she walked over to stand by her sons side as they watched his girlfriend walk through the remains of the house that they had bought and had just torn down.

"To soon to tell" (y/n) replied as he shook his head.

"It's great!" Kara yelled from over where she was as she gave two thumbs up.

"I can't believe you two own a house" Lana spoke as she put an arm around her son and pulled him close. "It's gonna be weird in the house without you"

"Yeah" (y/n) frowned as he watched Kara quickly fly away and return with a ton of construction materials. "I don't think I'm ready for this"

"You are" Lana replied as she rubbed the boys back.

"No I'm not" (y/n) shook his head quickly. "I hate being away from home. You know that"

Lana nodded, remembering the times when the boy used to have sleepovers at friends houses only for her to need to pick him up in the middle of the night. "You've slept at the Kent house before with Kara haven't you?"

"I don't fall asleep until five in the morning there" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "And that's on a good night. And if I'm sleeping away from home I can't even use the bathroom. I went a whole five days without using the bathroom back last year when the school took us to Toronto"

"Mm. That's not healthy" Lana shook her head. "Look, you'll always be welcome back home whenever you want, but this will be your home once it's built. Hopefully given enough time you'll have all those problems only when you're not here"

(Y/n) shook his head but didn't argue with his mother. "We'll see" he spoke as they watched Kara quickly dig a hole where they assumed the house's basement would be.

—————————————————————

Killer Frost sat on (y/n)'s bed, throwing a ball of ice against the wall. It bounced back to him and he threw it again.

"(Y/n)!" He heard the voice of Kara call out as she walked towards his door. "You've gotta see the-" she entered the room and noticed the white haired boy. "Oh"

"Hello to you too Super-Slut" Frost gave her a mocking smile as he crushed the ice ball in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Kara asked as she crossed her arms. "Haven't seen you in a while"

"Yeah I decided to give you a chance and you're blowing it" Frost replied casually as he got out of bed and stood facing Kara. "As expected"

"How's that?" Kara asked with a genuinely confused look. "I thought things were going well"

"That's because you're dumb" Frost spoke as he walked up to the girl and tapped her skull. "Nothing in there"

"Less insults, more explaining" Kara said as she uncrossed her arms.

"I didn't even have to take over this time. The kid is so stressed out he literally just retreated into his subconscious" Frost spoke as he now tapped his own head. "Can't drag him out of here"

"What's he have to be stressed about now?" Kara asked with a sigh.

"You really don't pay any fucking attention" Frost rolled his eyes. "You took the two of you having sex as some sort of sigh that he's ready to move on. He's not, he just wanted to get it over with and see if it was as unpleasant as he expected. Now you're getting a job where you dress like a whore and you tried to get him to move halfway across the country"

"We didn't go through with it" Kara quickly spoke. "He wanted to buy a place here so we did"

"He didn't want to do that either. He just knew you wouldn't be happy unless you two had a place. You're-" Frost was cut off as Kara put her hand over his mouth.

"Just turn back to him and let me talk to him" Kara spoke as she pulled her hand back and glared at Frost.

Frost rolled his eyes. "There you go proving my point. You don't pay any attention. I can't pull him out right now. Until he is ready you're stuck with me sweetheart"

Kara's eyes widened as the reality of the situation kicked in. "You don't have any idea how long this will last?"

"Nope" Frost smirked as he looked at his body. "I'm in control for now. I could do anything I want and I'm gonna spend it improving his life"

"So what's that mean? You're gonna try to kill me again?" Kara asked as she prepared to defend herself.

"Nope. It means as current owner of this body I'm dumping you"

Kara quickly frowned. "Wait what?" She asked as she watched the boy walk past her. "You can't do that"

"I just did" Frost replied as he turned to look at Kara again. "I'm off to find a better girlfriend for the boy"

"Nope" Kara shook her head, this time causing Frost to frown. "If I'm getting dumped it's gotta be the one I'm dating who tells me"

"He's not here"

"Then I guess we're still dating" Kara replied with a shrug. "If you share even a little bit with the boy then you must share his abhorrence for cheaters"

Frost was silent for a moment. "Get out of our room" he spoke as he walked back to the bed. "Go build your house or save a kitten from a tree or something"

Kara rolled her eyes before walking back to the door. "Always a pleasure Frost"

"Go fuck yourself" Frost replied as Kara walked out of the room.

Word count: 979

(Would you read a Lois Lane book?)