The Dreamer

"That is so cool!" Nia spoke as she watched the new moving pattern on Kara's overalls. "What is that like holographic clothing?" She gasped loudly before smirking. "Are you naked right now?"

(Y/n) gave Nia a weird look while Kara just looked like she was considering her words. "She is not naked right now"

"Although that's an idea I'm going to have to consider looking into" Kara replied a bit to giddily.

"Oh no" (y/n) shook his head as he hit it against the wall.

"Aw come on" Kara replied as she walked up behind the boy and kissed his neck. "It would be kind of hot wouldn't it?"

"...Should I leave?" Nia spoke after an awkward moment.

"Please stay" (y/n) replied as he walked away from Kara and sat down on the couch besides Nia.

"You love the idea and you know it" Kara spoke with absolute certainty before sitting on the chair across from the couch.

The room was silent for another few moments before Nia spoke again. "So (y/n)! How come you were gone so long?"

(Y/n) smiled. He had been waiting for somebody to ask that, he was going to have a lot of fun getting everybody's sympathy. "I was kidnapped" he spoke with a shrug.

"Oh my god" Nia spoke as she went wide eyed. Kara just rolled her eyes, knowing how much the boy would enjoy Nia fussing over him. "How did you get back? Three months in I'd assume you would be either dead or enslaved"

"I was actually being held in this evil looking lair under lake George by some ice villain. Supergirl found me" (y/n) replied as Nia quickly gained a thoughtful look.

"My dream!" Nia spoke as she quickly turned to Kara. "Lake George, ice, you and (y/n), supergirl, Killer Frost!"

"Your dream?" (Y/n) asked as he gave Kara a confused look.

"Yeah. Me telling supergirl is what gave her the idea to check lake George" Kara replied as Nia was stuck in her thoughts.

"I'm the dreamer" Nia whispered to herself, Kara being the only one to hear it.

"The dreamer?" Kara asked with a confused look.

Nia quickly looked back at Kara, looking as if she was internally debating telling them everything. "Okay so I'm an alien" she spoke swiftly, taking both teens by surprise. "Naltorian. So anyways once in a generation a woman is given dream powers. Since my mom was the last one we thought it would go to my sister since... well you know... Since I wasn't born a woman"

"But you got the powers anyways?" (Y/n) asked as he wondered just how many people in Smallville were aliens.

"It would seem so!" Kara let out a laugh as she walked up to Nia and pulled her up into a hug. "You are so cool!"

Nia frowned as she nodded. "Maeve is gonna be pissed" she spoke as she hugged Kara back. "She's been training for this since I was a little boy"

"She's your sister. She'll either accept it or throw a tantrum and then accept it" Kara replied as she put down Nia.

"That's optimistic" (y/n) replied causing the other two to look at him. "That was meant to stay in my head" Nia turned back to Kara as she kept looking at the boy and he mouthed to her that those words were the other guy speaking.

"He's right!" Nia groaned as she held her head in her hands. "She'll run away, do something stupid, she'll hate me"

Kara considered Nia's words for a second. "She'll find out eventually right? May as well tell her now" Kara spoke as she took Nia's hand in hers.

"Or I could hide it!" Nia spoke as she glanced back at (y/n) for his opinion.

"Fuck that" (y/n) replied simply. "You have powers. It's more than that even. Your sister has the right to know she'll never get her powers instead of having to wait forever"

"We can go with you if you want" Kara even offered as Nia sighed and nodded.

"You're right. Of course you are" Nia sighed as she nodded. "Let's go before I change my mind"

—————————————————————

"Maybe she should have hid it" (y/n) whispered. He and Kara were in the living room while the other two were upstairs.

"Frost isn't seeming that bad compared to Maeve" Kara replied with a small and definitely inappropriate laugh.

"How could you of all people get the powers?!" They could hear Maeve yell. "They're supposed to be passed down from mother to daughter so how did someone like you get them?! You're not even a real woman!"

"Oh shit" (y/n) said as Kara covered her mouth and placed her glasses on so she didn't accidentally shoot Maeve with her powers.

It was silent upstairs for a moment before they heard Nia quickly stomping down the stairs.

She walked past the two as quickly as she could before they quickly ran after her. They caught up just as she reached the front lawn. "Nia" the girl turned and was quickly pulled into a hug by (y/n).

"I can't believe she'd say something like that" Nia cried as she buried her face into the boys chest.

"I'm so sorry Nia" Kara spoke as she quickly joined into the Hug.

"I knew she was going to be crushed about the powers, but... she was so angry" she finally hugged back as she continued to cry.

"I know it's not the same thing but if it makes you feel any better I've been through a lot with my sister" (y/n) replied. "Even though we've fought it's always turned out alright in the end"

"I- I appreciate the support but this isn't something that you can understand. I have alien powers, my sister doesn't, and now she hates me" Nia replied as she finally stopped crying and they broke the hug.

"I do understand. Probably better than anyone" Kara responded as she slowly began to float into the air. "I am Supergirl"

Nia's eyes widened as she watched Kara float there. (Y/n) did the same although more just surprised that she had told Nia.

"Half of (y/n) hates me" Kara spoke as she floated back down. "He has a second personality which tried to kill me because he thinks I could kill (y/n) in a second"

Nia quickly looked to (y/n) who just shrugged and nodded.

Kara's spoke again, drawing Nia's gaze back to her. "Very few people know my secret my true identity because it could put them in danger, but I am telling you because I think it could help you, and I don't think it will harm you. I just need you to know now that you are not alone, you have a family, you have us" Nia let a small smile out at those words.

"Thanks Kara" Nia sniffled as she wiped a few tears away. She pulled the girl of steel into one more hug.

"Maeve may be mad now but she'll get over it, she does love you, and I think you know that even better than I do. I have faith that the love between two siblings will prevail in the end" (y/n) spoke only to be swiftly pulled into the hug by Nia.

Word count: 1252

(Finally getting more Nia content! I know it's what you all wanted secretly. Thoughts on this chapter?)

#NiaNalSupremacy