Alien Life Form

"Wake up" (y/n) groaned as he was shook awake. He looked up and noticed the blonde and pink haired Angel floating above him in her cheerleading uniform. "I've gotta get out early. It's my first day today"

"Mhm" (y/n) raised his head and gave Kara a quick peck on the lips. "Good luck"

"Thanks" Kara smiled at his words. "And I know you have a thing for blondes but if you get lonely just call for me instead of cuddling our new housemate" she spoke teasingly as she ran a hand through the boys hair.

(Y/n) replied with a smirk. "I don't have a thing for blondes actually" he replied, causing Kara to look confused. "Just you... and Stargirl but she isn't here"

"...Okay?" Kara was about to speak before being cut off.

"If you were going to worry I'd worry more about me cuddling Nia since she gets out of the hospital tonight. Or maybe that cute girl who runs the-"

"Alright! Enough teasing me!" Kara gave the boy one more quick kiss before floating towards the window. "Just be a good boy and maybe tonight you get to have sex with a cheerleader"

"Nah" Kara frowned at that. "I'm binging Alf tonight"

"Haven't you seen that before?" Kara asked with a frown.

"Of course I have. But you can never watch Alf to many times"

"Why would you want to watch an alien on TV when you have one tied up in your bed?" Kara asked as she pouted.

"Tied up?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"I wanted to try something new" she shrugged.

"...okay" (y/n) nodded slowly. "Anyways the answer is Alf is funnier than you"

Kara huffed angrily. "I'm funny!"

"You are. He's funnier" (y/n) replied as he lay back and pulled the covers higher up. "And he has good taste in Hawaiian shirts"

"So what? You'd want to have sex with me if I tried to eat a cat and wore a Hawaiian shirt?" Kara asked as she crossed her arms.

"You jest yet that does sound like an interesting way to spice things up" (y/n) shrugged.

Kara just rolled her eyes before flying out the window and towards Gotham.

—————————————————————

"This is certainly interesting" Imra spoke as she stroked her chin. "And this Alf, he's not a real alien?"

"I doubt it" (y/n) replied with a nod. "I think he's a puppet"

"But why do the family simply put up with him?"

"Because he's a beloved member of the family" (y/n) replied impatiently. "Now silence, this is a good scene"

They were silent as they stared at the screen before bursting into laughter.

"Sounds like fun" they quickly turned to see Kara with Nia sitting on her shoulders. "She asked me to pick her up" she spoke before grabbing the Naltorian and placing her on the couch between the other two.

"Nura? Nura Nal?" Imra asked as her face burst into a smile. "You've dyed your hair! I don't like it"

"Who's this?" Nia asked with a very confused look.

"Blonde Saturn lady from the future" (y/n) replied simply as he went back to staring at the TV. "Imra this is Nia"

"Oh" Imra's face fell. "You two look very alike"

"Who's Nura?" Nia asked.

"A teammate of mine" Imra let out a small smile before looking back at the TV. "Probably never seeing her again"

"I'm sure you will" Kara waved the girl's negativity off before sitting on her boyfriends lap, facing him.

"Kara you're blocking my view" (y/n) spoke as he moved his head to look past her.

Kara quickly grabbed the TV remote and paused the show. "I'm dressed up all cute and you're watching a puppet"

"Kara don't insult Alf or I'll have you spayed" (y/n) spoke as he picked her up and dropped her on the ground. "Besides we've got people here so you're not getting what you want"

Kara glanced over at Nia and Imra who had moved into the kitchen as they continued to talk. "Did you seriously just threaten to spay me?"

"I can have that Kryptonite you made me turned into a scalpel" (y/n) simply replied.

"You're a sick little man"

"I'm taller than you"

"And I hate how much the idea of you having a way to hurt me turns me on"

"And you called me the sick one?"

"We're both sick"

"That I'll agree to" (y/n) replied as he reached for the TV remote only to have Kara grab his hand and stop him. "You have all day to watch Alf. When I'm not at work I expect you to treat me like the goddess I am"

"Demigoddess" (y/n) corrected her. "Possibly"

"Same thing" Kara spoke as she kissed the boys forehead. "So what's it going to be?"

"I have some conditions" (y/n) replied as he crossed his arms.

"I reject them all" Kara replied as she also crossed her own arms.

"Then you leave me no choice" (y/n) sighed. "Come here" he opened his arms and Kara quickly jumped into them before cuddling into the boys chest.

"This is better than Alf isn't it?" Kara asked as she kissed the boys chest.

"Meh" (y/n) shrugged as he stared at the frozen picture of the alien on the TV screen.

Kara smirked. "Well I have all night to change your mind then"

Word count: 934

(I just finished rewatching season 1 of Alf because it's free on YouTube. Unfortunately they don't have the entirety of the other 3 seasons)