Digging

Saturn Girl flew through the skies above Smallville. She had just finished making a bank robber a town over tie himself up and was now ready to call it a day. Her second day being a hero in this time period was a success by her standards.

Imra landed on the front porch of the house. She opened the door and heard a loud giggling. She needed to find her own place at some point.

She entered the home and closed the door behind her before seeing her two roommates kissing on one of the chairs in the living room. "Don't you have a room you could do that in?" Imra asked, prompting the non deaf one to notice her.

"Imra, Kara built this house so we could make out wherever we want" he spoke between kisses. "Also I've been trying to get her off of me for the past ten minutes"

"And Frost the snowman hasn't come out to save you yet?" Imra let out a small laugh as she watched with an amused look.

"Please help me" (y/n) gave Imra a pleading look as Kara started kissing his neck.

"You've been fucking with her since she went deaf. You deserve this" Imra shrugged as she walked out of the room and to the kitchen.

(Y/n) groaned and leaned back in the chair as Kara smirked at him. "Nia is so much cuter than you" thank god she couldn't hear him.

Kara was about to kiss the boy again when the ground shook. Kara quickly got off his lap at the same time Imra entered the room again. "I'm going to check that out" they both spoke at once.

Imra quickly looked at Kara before establishing a mental link, something she didn't like to do often as it was a bit taxing on her powers. "Together" she spoke both aloud and in Kara's mind.

After a brief explanation of that power the two made floated around Smallville, waiting for another tremor. They weren't disappointed.

The ground shook again and Imra quickly lead Kara to where she could hear sounds which may have been drilling equipment but sounded more like a scream.

When they arrived they found a large hole in the ground and a woman standing in front of it. As she screamed the hole deepened and dirt went flying out of it and into a pile.

"Banshee" Kara growled over the mental link but not aloud.

"Don't" Imra replied as she motioned for Kara to back away. "You remember what Superman said"

Kara huffed and watched as Imra floated towards the Silver Banshee. "Hello!" The skull face painted woman quickly turned to see the hero. "What exactly is the goal here?"

Imra quickly put up a psychic shield around her which just barely protected her from the Banshee's screech which came a moment later. "That was rude" she spoke before quickly using her powers to pick up the other woman and slam her against the grown so her face was against the dirt. "Want to try that again?"

"This is so not worth the money" Banshee muttered before screeching and sending the dirt beneath her in all directions. Imra screamed as it got in her eyes which in turn caused her to accidentally let go of the villain.

Kara huffed, tired of not helping before running in and punching the Banshee in the stomach just as she was getting up. "Stay down!" She warned as she put her foot on the villains head to make sure she stayed down.

Banshee growled and screamed again but as Kara was prepared she didn't let Banshee go accidentally like Imra had.

A moment later Imra had gotten the dirt from her eyes and now walked to the two silent girls. "What were you doing here Banshee?" She asked as she stared at the face down girl.

The Silver Banshee remained silent as she stared down at the dirt that was barely not in her eyes. "Alright" Imra spoke both through the link and with her mouth. "What do we do with her?"

Kara considered for a moment. "I've got a phantom zone projector but that feels like overkill... I guess we just bring her to the league and they decide what to do with her?"

"If I don't finish my job here others will be hired to do it" Imra turned her head to the Banshee as she said this.

"What was your job?" She asked again as she crouched down to be closer to the girl. "Answer me!" She applied massive amounts of psychic pressure to the villain to try and force her to answer.

Kara felt Banshee struggling and looked down, realizing what Imra was doing. "Careful" she whispered.

Silver Banshee growled and screamed, luckily Imra had decided to throw up barriers so the dirt just went back to where it had been instead of flying up again. "Kryptonite!" She growled and the pressure eased. "I was sent for Kryptonite"

"The government took all of Smallville's Kryptonite" Imra spoke, remembering what she had been told about kryptonite on this planet and more specifically in this small town.

"I just know what I was told" Banshee replied as she continued to stare at the ground, not having any other options. "There's something down there"

Imra walked over to the hole that the villain had been making. It was surprisingly deep already. She silently explained the situation to Kara. "I'm taking you the league" Kara huffed before quickly taking her foot off of Banshee and pulling her to her feet.

Within a moment those two were gone and Imra was careful as she tried feeling whatever was below. She wouldn't be able to tell if there was kryptonite but on the off chance that anything was alive maybe she could... nothing.

"What is down there?"

Word count: 1000

(Chapter 80! What are things you'd like to see happen? Figured I'd give you all a chance to weigh in here)