Battle Part 1

(Y/n) Lang sat in silence as he ate his lunch, a couple slices of pizza one of which sat on his plate on the kitchen table while the other was in his hand. He took another bite before quickly being picked up by the collar as he heard the sound of the wall breaking. "Why doesn't anyone use the door?" He sighed as he looked down only to see Kara's worst enemy. "Aren't you supposed to be in the phantom zone?"

"I am" The Ultra-Humanite nodded as she grabbed the boys arm and yanked it out of its socket, forcing him to scream. "And I don't appreciate that"

Within a moment Kara ran through the hole in the wall and noticed what was happening. "Come closer and I'll rip your little toys arm off" she spoke as she looked at Kara, her eyes glowing red.

"I am so fucking sick of you!" Kara scowled as her eyes also began to glow although hers glowed blue with electricity.

"You do not threaten him!" she sped at the Humanite and grabbed her arms so quickly she hadn't expected it.

"He is my boyfriend!" she squeezed the Humanite's arms so hard that she was forced to let the boy go as she screamed.

"And anything you do to him I'll do to you twofold!" She quickly pulled both of the older woman's arms from their sockets before head butting her so hard she went flying out of the house, making a hole in the ceiling.

(Y/n) screamed in pain again as he felt Kara put his arm back in its socket before she flew after the villain.

The boy panted as he tried to catch his breath. He was about to get up when he noticed Streaky fly out of the house to go help Kara.

Once up the boy made his way out of the house and watched as the limp armed witch shot the most intense heat vision blasts he had ever seen, Kara barely dodging as she did. Streaky was hit and sent flying back into the wheat fields.

(Y/n) quickly turned his attention away from the fight before running to his car. There was nothing he could do here and everyone knew it. Even the cat was more of a help than he was.

Once in the car the boy didn't waste any time before driving away. Outside every once in a while Kara was shot down, once almost crashing into the car. It was definitely concerning how close to the town this fight was getting.

(Y/n) tried summoning Superman with the small device that had been in his pocket but he must have been busy with something else because he didn't seem to be coming.

—————————————————————

Superman was sent flying into the tornado by a punch from the Nth metal suit. He had been about to stop said natural phenomenon when Lex Luthor had decided to intervene.

He broke out of the funnel, barely noticing the sound of the device he had given the young Lang. That would have to wait.

"Stop this Lex!" Superman shouted before he took a deep breath and inhaled the tornado. He held it in before quickly exhaling the wind from it at Lex.

Luthor was quick to shield himself using the magic of the Nth metal. "You're no match for me now Superman!" The billionaire laughed maniacally as he started walking towards the exhaling man of steel. "This is your one chance, fly away from this planet and never return!"

"Not happening Luthor" Clark replied as he finally stopped blowing at the man. "Even if you do defeat me, the Lea-"

"The Justice League can't help you" Luthor spoke as he quickly shot a blast of electric like magic at Clark. "Thanks to my new business partner they won't even realize what's happening here. And even if they did I imagine they're to busy sending help to Kansas and that little girl of yours"

"What did you do Luthor?" Clark asked as he quickly ran at the man and grabbed him before throwing him into the ground.

—————————————————————

Smallville had begun evacuation the moment the League had detected the Superhero fight which was slowly headed towards the town.

Kara groaned as she was once more thrown to the ground. She didn't know when the Humanite had fixed her arms but she had.

Kara's blue skin tingled as the Humanite landed on her roughly, cracking a few ribs as she did. The Humanite's own body had red sparks forming around it as she punched Kara in the face again and again.

Kara tried to fight back but she was held down by the witches magic as her body tingled more and more in a bad way with every electrified punch. "Once you're dead your boyfriend is next. I'd kill your cousin too but by then it should already be done" Kara growled only to have a couple of her teeth knocked out.

Kara let out a sigh of relief when someone, who the Ultra-Humanite had been to distracted by Kara to hear, quickly grabbed her by the back of the neck and threw her fat away into the sky. "Hourman" she gasped as she stood up as quickly as she could, ignoring the pain.

"The Justice Society are here to save the day" Rex smirked as he motioned to the green lantern who quickly landed beside Kara

"Watch out!" Lantern yelled, Rex quickly turned and just barely was able to catch the Humanite's fist in his own.

—————————————————————

"Come on!" Nia Nal, in full costume, quickly helped direct the civilians to the old Cold War fallout bunkers. There were a few other heroes doing the same thing.

"Dreamer!" The girls eyes were quickly drawn to (y/n) as he pushed his way through the crowd. "What's going on?"

"The League is teleporting people away as fast as they can!" Nia spoke loudly so she could be heard over the crowd. "Until that's done this is the safest place!"

(Y/n) nodded as he watched the heroes get everyone inside. "Did my family get in?"

"They're fine!" John Henry Irons spoke as he was now the one to walk up to the boy in full armor. "Nia! Silver Banshee just joined the fight in town. We're gonna go get her"

Nia quickly nodded before looking at (y/n). "Just stay here! You'll be safe!" She demanded before grabbing onto John Henry and quickly being flown away.

Word count: 1106

(This was a hectic chapter. Opening was meant to kinda be like the opening for guardians 3. Thoughts?)