Compromise

Kara sat there awkwardly in Canary's office across from Killer Frost who was just throwing snowballs at her face. "Are we just going to sit here or are we going to bond or whatever?"

"Whatever" Frost replied as he made an ice ball which shattered on impact with the kryptonian.

"Why don't you like me?" Kara asked as she crossed her arms.

"You know why" Frost replied. "Did I not insult you enough? Would you like some more?"

"Of course not. You were very clear. But those reasons had nothing to do with you, just (y/n). So what have I don't to you?" Kara asked as she caught the next ice ball thrown at her.

"Why do you need to have done anything to you to hate you?" Frost asked as he glared at her. "I'm not selfish"

Kara rolled her eyes. "You sure about that? I know (y/n) doesn't want to kill me so-"

"He doesn't care about what's best for him" Frost replied angrily. "He knows but he won't do anything about it. So I will"

"Right" Kara shook her head before standing up and walking towards the boy. "But it's not your place to make these decisions for him"

"I share his body" Frost replied as he stood up. "I'm the only one who is qualified to make these decisions for him!"

Kara glared at the boy, her eyes beginning to glow red before she quickly put her glasses on. "There you go, proving why I'm right. You don't have any control over yourself, whether hormonally or when it comes to your powers"

"I'm getting better at it" Kara replied angrily.

"Better isn't good enough" Frost spoke as he crossed his arms. "You are liable to tear us in half"

"Oh shut up" Kara replied before quickly pushing the boy backwards and onto the couch.

Frost coughed, in pain after having the air pushed out of him by the girls push. "Oh that's right, prove me wrong by throwing a tantrum like you always do!" Frost spoke as he started breathing normally again.

"I do not throw tantrums" Kara huffed as the air around her crackled, although she was to focused on the boy to notice.

"Next you're going to tell me you aren't in denial" Frost let out a laugh as Kara did her best to not prove him right.

"Can we talk civilly for five fucking minutes?" Kara asked as the air around her finally went silent.

"I'll give you two questions that I'll answer normally" Frost replied with a shrug.

"Great. What will it take for me to get you to tolerate me?" Kara asked, expecting not to get an answer.

"My cooperation can be bought" Frost replied with a shrug.

Kara couldn't help the wide smile that came to her face. "And what do I need to give you?"

The boy took a moment to consider this. "Well I could steal anything I want so nothing physical. You could however do something such as obey my every command, kill whoever I want killed, or humiliate yourself"

Kara was silent for a moment as she glared at the boy. "How about I just don't stop you from stealing"

"You're a shitty superhero" Frost laughed as he stood back up and nodded. "I respect that. You've got yourself a deal"

"Great" Kara smiled before quickly hugging the boy.

"Yeah I still don't like you, don't do that" Frost spoke with an annoyed tone as he tried to pry the girl off of him and failed. "I promise you I'm gonna tell (y/n) you kissed me if you don't let go"

Kara quickly pulled away from the hug and glared at the boy. "Are there gonna be a lot of threats from now on?"

"Oh yeah" Frost nodded as he smirked as he began changing back to (y/n). "Oh yeah and I've got kryptonite hidden somewhere so if you ever try anything I'll cut your throat out"

(Y/n) blinked a couple times before looking at Kara. "How'd it go?"

Kara was silent for a moment before shrugging. "Much better than expected. In exchange for me looking the other way with his crimes he will cooperate more"

(Y/n) gave Kara a confused look. "You're just going to look the other way?"

Kara nodded. "Yeah, obviously. I'm not sending my boyfriend to jail" Kara replied as she kissed the boys cheek. "So I was going to do it anyways and this way he cooperates"

"You're a shitty superhero" (y/n)'s surprised words mirrored that of his other half which caused Kara to chuckle.

"But a great girlfriend" she smiled causing the boy to smile back. "And I'm still helping most people, what harm can not stopping one or two things cause?"

"Well..." (y/n) decided not to answer that. "Never mind. Does this mean we can go home? I'm tired of staying here"

"I'll talk to them about it" Kara replied as she once again kissed the boys cheek.

"You okay?" (Y/n) asked.

"No. I should leave before I get to riled up and try kissing other places" Kara spoke as she quickly turned around and made her way to the door. She exited the room, leaving (y/n) as alone as he'd ever be now.

Word count: 921

(Yeah I had no fucking clue how I was going to get frost to tolerate kara. This seems like a decent way, especially considering how Kara acts in this story's previous chapters)