Blue Badgering

(Upon rereading last chapter I have come to the conclusion that this book may serve for me as a way of seeing how much I'm comfortable with writing before utilizing a time skip)

After their impromptu trip to Rome (y/n) was flown back home by Kara where she decided to spend the night with him.

When he awoke the next morning it was to the sound of crackling electricity. He looked up and noticed that the underwear clad girl was glowing blue in her sleep and floating above him and the bed.

"Mmm" (y/n) turned back over and buried his face in the pillow. He was in no rush to get up.

Half an hour later Kara yawned as she woke up. She looked around and noticed she was floating. She slowly floated down and landed on her seemingly asleep boyfriend. "I can hear you being awake" she spoke which prompted the boy to open his eyes and look at the currently blue skinned beauty. "Good morning"

"Do you know you're blue right now?" (Y/n) asked as he reached up and ran his fingers through her hair. It felt tingly because of the electricity but in a good way.

"I do" Kara smirked as she leaned down and gave the boy a small kiss. "I can also hear from your heartbeat that it's a turn on" the boy rolled his eyes at the girl's behavior. "Oh have some fun" she was now the one to roll her eyes. "You like blue tits hm?"

"Dear lord, you're horny lately" (y/n) just spoke as he closed his eyes again. "Now be a lamb and allow me to just go back to sleep"

"Be a lamb?" Kara wondered aloud with a confused look. "Is that a thing people say?"

"Some people" (y/n) replied without opening his eyes. "Now shut it sweetheart"

Kara huffed before angrily tapping the boys chest, he quickly burst into a fit of coughs as he again opened his eyes. "What the hell?!" He and Frost asked as their eyes quickly shifted colors and their hair turned white. "Big mistake blondie" Frost spoke as he quickly grabbed Kara's arms and began freezing them.

"Other than being kinda hot that doesn't do anything to me" Kara reminded the boy as her glowing blue eyes glowed brighter and the ice melted. "Now go back to being (y/n)"

Frost continued to lay there, just glaring at Kara as she waited for him to change back. Kara huffed before floating off the criminal and stood on the floor. She reached out and grabbed the boy with one of her blue hands and held him up in front of her by his collar. "Change back or I'll use my X-Ray and heat vision to lobotomize the parts of your brain containing your personality"

"You would never" Frost growled Kara's hand began to freeze again only to melt again.

"You're probably right" Kara spoke as her eyes continued to glow brighter. "But do you really want to take that chance?"

Frost was silent for another moment before turning back to (y/n). Kara knew she'd regret that threat but she didn't care. "You are going to downstairs, eat breakfast, and see that even though your life is changing it's still pretty much the same. Then you're gonna stop acting like an ass. Got it?"

(Y/n) nodded and Kara let go of him, letting him drop onto his feet. He walked over to his nightstand and picked up his phone before putting it in his pocket. He broke the silence a moment later. "That was kinda hot"

"Agreed" Kara replied with a smirk as she listened to the boys fast beating heart. "Was it me yelling or holding you up like you were just a shirt on a hanger?"

"The holding part" (y/n) replied as he turned to look at Kara again. "Get dressed. You're not going to breakfast in your underwear"

Kara huffed but used her super speed to do what the boy requested. "You're no fun"

"I'm not the only guy here anymore" (y/n) reminded Kara as he walked up to her and booped her nose.

"And you don't want to show me off?" Kara asked with a fake pout.

"Hm... that's not hot at all" (y/n) shook his head as he turned the girl and pushed her towards the door. "Not with my future stepdad"

"Noted" Kara nodded as she burst into another smirk and her skin and hair slowly turned back to their normal color. "So it's hot in some situations?"

(Y/n) groaned as they exited the room and Kara began asking questions. "So who is it hot with?"

"Kara-"

"Strangers?" She asked as she glanced back at the unamused boy. "Other people who are interested in me?" (Y/n) just pushed the girl towards the stairs. "Super villains? Dangerous people?" She glanced towards the boys chest as she listened to his heart beat. "Really? None of them?"

"Nope" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "Now let's go. You were the one who wanted me to go down in the first place, how did you manage to flip this around?"

"I just want to know what turns you on" Kara replied as she was forced down the stairs. "Come on! Tell me everything"

"Not a chance" (y/n) replied as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Those thoughts do not leave my brain under any circumstances"

Word count: 938

(The Cassandra Cain book is out. Go read it and maybe I won't burn down your homes)