She's Leaving Home

(Song above has little to do with the chapter. It's just great)

Kara stared out the window with a frown. She was in her pajamas still, which consisted solely of a pair of pajama pants and underwear. It had been a couple weeks since she had been taken by Mxyzptlk and the summer would soon be coming to an end. She liked this time of year far more than anything else she had experienced on earth due to how much stronger the sunlight felt and how much more lively the town was.

"Hey" the girl spoke without moving as she heard her boyfriend waking up.

"Morning" the boy replied with a yawn as he slowly got out of bed. He tiredly walked over to Kara and looked up at the girl who was now ever so slightly taller than him.

Kara quickly used her super speed to brush the boys teeth before kissing him. "I'm taller than you" she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah so you keep reminding me" (y/n) smiled back at the girl as she put her arms around his waist. "You okay? You staring out the window first thing in the morning is never a good sign"

"Just preparing to give up my summer costume until next year" Kara replied with a pouty face.

"You're the one who decided to declare it a summer costume" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"Yeah, because that's the only reasoning I could think of which may have made you comfortable with me wearing clothing that didn't cover both my stomach and most of my legs" Kara replied with a shrug.

"Oh it didn't do that at all" (y/n) waved the idea of that off. "I'm just getting better at hiding my discomfort"

"Well that's not good!" Kara gently hit the boys arm as she frowned. "You should have just told me!"

"I wanted you to be happy" (y/n) shrugged. "Honestly I'm just glad you didn't buy a pair of those jeans the big city yokels wear which look like they've been put through a shredder"

"You mean ripped jeans?" Kara asked with a confused look.

"That's what I said" (y/n) replied as he moved closer to the topless girl and placed a kiss on her lips. "Never buy those and we're good"

"But why those?" Kara asked, still looking confused.

"Because it's cheaper just to steal a pair of jeans from a homeless person and it'll look exactly the same" (y/n) said bluntly as he walked away from Kara and towards the closet.

Kara frowned again before running past the boy and grabbing her summer outfit. "So should I just switch back to the normal suit?" She asked as she looked over the outfit.

"Do whatever you want Kara" (y/n) replied as he grabbed a Hawaiian shirt from the closet before pulling off the undershirt he had slept in.

Kara glanced at the boy before nodding. "Fine" she spoke before quickly grabbing the shirtless boy and pulling him so her breasts were pushed up against his chest.

"I meant clothing wise" (y/n) spoke as he looked up at Kara's face.

"Then you shouldn't have been so vague" Kara replied with a smirk before kissing the boy.

"First thing in the morning?" The boy asked after they broke the kiss.

"Unless you have something better to do" Kara replied as she lifted the boy up just barely above the ground so they were eye to eye.

"Well-" the boy was interrupted by a knock on their bedroom door. Kara frowned before putting the boy down. He quickly put on his Hawaiian shirt before throwing Kara the undershirt he had worn as a pajama shirt.

As Kara put on the shirt (y/n) buttoned up his shirt and walked to the door before opening it. "Am I interrupting anything?" Imra asked as the door was opened and she noticed Kara in the boys shirt.

"Yes" (y/n) replied with a smile as he motioned for Imra to come in. "What's up?"

"So..." Imra was silent for a long moment as she walked over to the bed and sat down on it. "Nia has been looking for houses for rent and... she thinks if we split the price with Sara then we can get a decent sized one"

"You're moving out?" Kara asked with a frown. (Y/n) was silent as he waited for Imra to continue.

Imra frowned too now. "I- I thought you two would probably want to get rid of me by now... and I doubt Lana is still to happy to have Nia and Sara living in her house"

"Oh yeah that's right. I forgot Nia was still there" (y/n) frowned. "But no we don't want to get rid of you"

"Definitely don't" Kara was quick to agree. "But if you want to then we won't stop you"

Imra sighed as she rubbed her forehead with her hand. "This was a lot easier when I thought you wanted your house to yourselves"

"Want us to pretend?" (Y/n) asked with a smirk.

"No I'm fine" Imra let out a shaky sigh. "I- I'm moving out. I'm an adult, it's only natural that I get my own place... with two other girls"

"It's not like we won't see you. This is Smallville. Small is literally in the name" Kara gave Imra a comforting smile.

"Right!" Imra smiled. "I'll go tell Nia then" she nodded as she quickly made her way towards the door and out of it.

(Y/n) sighed as he sat down on the bed where Imra had been a moment ago. "She really thought we wanted her gone"

"She did" Kara nodded as she took off the boys undershirt before looking in the closet for what she could wear today. "She knows the truth now. That's what matters"

(Y/n) frowned but nodded. "It's going to be strange, just the two of us"

Kara gasped in an over exaggerated way. "A couple alone in their own home?! How scandalous!"

"Oh shut up" (y/n) laughed as he rolled his eyes at Kara. "You know what I meant"

"Of course I do" Kara spoke as she took off her pajama pants before throwing them at the boys head and making him yelp as the impact sent him falling back onto the bed. "It's going to be very strange, I agree"

(Y/n) moved the girls pajama pants from his head to the foot of the bed as he sat up and watched her pick out an outfit. "Just the two of us and Streaky. What are we going to do?"

Kara gave the boy a confused look. "Imra spends most of her day at work anyways and we'll still see her because of how close she lives. This won't be as different as you and she both seem to think it will be"

"I guess so" (y/n) let out a nervous laugh.

"Only difference is I can stop holding back my moaning" Kara offered the boy a smirk before putting on a bra. "Other than that's it's gonna be almost the same, you'll see"

Word count: 1209

(The other three main girls sharing a house. Should be interesting)