Hot Chocolate

Kara Zor-El once again ran through Smallville at speeds no car would hit. She stopped once she reached the café she liked and walked inside in full costume and sunglasses. She smiled as she felt everyone inside gaze at her. She loved being famous.

She walked over to the counter and leaned on it as she looked at the barista. "Hi! I'd like a large ice coffee and a hot chocolate" the woman quickly nodded as she wrote the order down. Kara quickly found her gaze drawn to the back where her super smell indicated something delicious was being made. "And five of those cookies the baker is making" the woman behind the counter nodded once again. "You know what? Let's make it six. My boyfriend will probably want one too"

Once Kara had her stuff she quickly held the bag of cookies with her mouth as she held a drink in each hand. She said a muffled thank you before walking out of the building and then proceeding to zoom away.

A moment later Kara was sitting in their bed as she stared at her sleeping boyfriend. She took a loud sip of her drink and watched as the boy turned over to face away from her in his sleep.

A minute later Kara put down her half empty drink before taking a still warm cookie from the bag and holding it under the boys nose.

"Mm" she heard him mutter in his sleep as he smiled. "No- Sara, Mom said no food in the bedrooms" those were not the words she had expected so she quickly put the cookie back in its bag.

"(Y/n)" Kara whispered seductively into the boys ear as she floated upside down beside him a moment later. "Let's do a Spider-Man kiss" the boy turned back toward her but still didn't wake up, she took this as a sign and gave him a soft kiss. "Wake up" he didn't.

Kara sighed as she floated back away from the bed and flipped herself right side up before landing on the ground. "I got you a hot chocolate" The boy's eyes opened and he groaned as he sat up. "Whole milk?"

"Whatever they put in it down at the café" Kara shrugged as she held the drink out to the boy. "I also got you a cookie"

"No food in the bedroom" (y/n) spoke sternly as he took the drink and took a sip and burst into a smile. "Yummy"

"I'm glad you like it" Kara smiled as she picked her drink back up and took a sip of it. "The cookies are delicious by the way"

"You already had yours?" The boy asked.

"The first one" Kara nodded. "I've got four more"

"And you only got me one?" The boy pouted as Kara picked him up with one hand. She handed him her drink and he held it as she picked up the cookies with her other hand.

In a millisecond they were in the kitchen and Kara placed her boyfriend on the counter with his drink and cookie in his hand. The rest of the cookies were beside him and she had her drink in her hand.

(Y/n) took a bite of his cookie and smiled. "Oh this is from Frank's. They're the best in town when it comes to cookies"

"Yep" Kara nodded as she took off her sunglasses and put them on the counter beside the cookies. She undid her ponytail with one hand while she sipped her drink. "I fed Streaky too"

"Good" (y/n) nodded as he watched the cat walk past the kitchen and back out of his sight. "Not the cookies right?"

"Of course not!" Kara spoke sounding offended. "I bought cat food"

"Oh. Good" (y/n) nodded as he finished his cookie. "Just making sure. You've never had a pet before"

"I have you" Kara's response earned a glare from the boy. "Just seeing if that's something you're into" the glare intensified. "...guess not then" she whispered as she once again sipped her coffee loudly. "...you wouldn't like it if I called you a good boy?" The boy kept glaring and Kara huffed. "Alright fine I'll shut up"

(Y/n) stopped glaring and nodded as he took another silent sip of his hot chocolate. "I'm-"

"A good boy?" Kara asked the boy teasingly.

"Kara I'm not saying I agree with Frost but remember he is a part of me" Kara now took the chance to glare at the boy. "Everything he feels is stuff I suppress" he finished before taking another sip of his drink.

At those words Kara stopped glaring. "So what you're saying is... he's the one who gets turned on when I call you a good boy"

(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at that, this was unfortunate since he was drinking his hot chocolate at the time and he quickly spit it all over Kara's face. "You deserve that" he spoke between laughs.

Kara stared at the boy angrily before bursting into a fit of giggles. "You suck!" She laughed as she stuck her tongue out and licked whatever of the drink she was able to reach with her tongue. "Get me a tissue, I don't want this getting on my suit"

(Y/n) quickly reached for the tissue box on his other side and held out a couple of them to Kara who grabbed them and cleaned herself speedily. "That was amazing"

"Yeah I'm sure" Kara rolled her eyes as she finally finished giggling. "...that was kinda hot"

"I would think so" (y/n) replied as he held up the drink. "Hot chocolate"

Kara stared at the boy for a moment before shaking her head. "You're hopeless" she spoke as she turned and walked away. "I'm gonna go play with streaky"

"Have fun" (y/n) replied as he watched the girls behind as she walked out. She of course knew he was watching and enjoyed every moment of it until she was out of his sight.

Word count: 1032

(I love casual supergirl just helping out and hanging around Smallville. My current favorite thing to write in this book)