Training

"Come on! Try to punch me!" Kara Zor-El basked in the red glow of the red lightbulb which eliminated her powers. The supergirl had taken it upon herself to train her fiancée self defense. They were in the training room of titans tower.

"I can hurt you like this though" the boy frowned as he looked the costumed girl over.

"It's cute that you think that!" Kara replied quickly with a smirk before motioning for him to come closer. "Throw a punch! Even if it does hit I'm into that"

The boy sighed before quickly punching at Kara who in turn quickly dodged and caught his arm in her hand. "That the best you got?" She asked with a smirk as she let go of the boys arm and pushed him back. "Go again"

(Y/n) frowned as he watched the girl smile down at him. "This is stupid" he punched again and Kara quickly grabbed his fist just before it hit her. "You have tons more experience than me"

"It's not about experience" Kara replied as she pulled the boy close and stared down into his eyes. "It's about-" she yelped as she suddenly felt the boy kick her in the shin. "Ah! Fuck!" She yelped as she fell backwards to the ground.

(Y/n) grimaced and watched as she grabbed her leg. "You okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah... that was hot" she groaned as she rubbed her hurting limb. "Fuck"

"That seems more pain than pleasure" the boy frowned as he watched her slowly start to stand up.

"I'm fine" Kara nodded as she got back to her feet. "Just- just wasn't expecting it. You fight dirty. That's good. You need any advantage you can get"

"Right..." the boy slowly nodded his head. "So are we done?"

"Nope" Kara shook her head quickly. "We're just getting started! Now come hit me"

(Y/n) rolled his eyes as Kara motion for him to attack her. "Fine, but I'm gonna try to enjoy this"

"I'd want nothing less!" Kara replied with a smile before the boy threw another punch at her stomach.

—————————————————————

"What the fuck happened to you two?" Rose Wilson watched, her eye wide, as Kara and (y/n) limped into the kitchen where she had previously been eating an apple. The two were covered in bruises and cuts.

"Training" Kara spoke as she watched her fiancée sit down.

"I want a divorce" (y/n) spoke angrily as he rubbed the giant bruise on his forehead before leaning his head on the table.

"We need to get married first" Kara replied as she walked over to the boy and rubbed his back, her vision impaired by her black eye.

"What did you two do to each other?" Rose asked again as she took another bite of her apple.

"I fought dirty" (y/n) started as he looked up at the white haired girl across the table. "So she decided to tickle me when she got the chance. Then I punched her in the eye... then she scratched my cheek with her nails..."

"then we actually started fighting..." Kara picked up where the boy had seemed to forget which part came next. "Then we got into it and... well..."

"Kara she doesn't need to know what-"

"Gross" Rose's nose scrunched up and she shook her head. "Shut up. I hope you cleaned up after that"

"I did" Kara replied as she failed to hold in her smirk. Her smirk faltered. "Well... after the next fight that is"

"And I thought my relationships were weird" Rose rolled her eye as she took another bite of her apple. "We've got a mission in the morning"

Kara nodded as she walked over to the window and let the yellow sunlight slowly start to return her powers. "Got it. Count me in"

"Nuh-uh" Kara's head quickly turned to see her boyfriend who's head was still on the table and facing away from her. "You promised my mom you'd take her looking for wedding venues so she can decide on one"

"Kal-El can take her!" Kara replied as she felt herself slowly powering from the sun.

"You want her Ex to take her looking for where she's going to get married?"

"I'll just ask Rachel to come with me" Rose interrupted the two. "Go do domestic person shit"

Kara frowned, not liking the wording of that, but nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah. Gotta scare her away from my brother anyways. Two birds with one stone" Rose finished her apple before tossing the core into a trashcan across the room.

"Wait the goth girl likes the adorable little blonde?" Kara smirked as she quickly sat down beside her boyfriend and looked at Rose. "Tell me everything!"

"Yeah... no. Gossip isn't my thing" Rose stood up and walked away. "If anyone needs me I'll be in my room"

"Spoil sport" Kara huffed before she looked down at her fiancée. "You okay?"

"I think I may need medical help" he replied quietly as he rubbed his bleeding cheek.

Kara frowned before sighing and picking the boy up, it was harder due to how little power she currently had but she did it. "Let's get you to Rachel" she spoke as she slung him over her shoulder.

"Kara not in this position" (y/n) groaned.

"Don't trust me?" She asked with a frown as she looked over at his backside.

"No I don't but my point is my head is upside down and with how hurt I am I think I may throw up"

"Oh!" Kara quickly repositioned the boy so she was holding him bridal style before walking them out of the kitchen while using her hearing to try and find Rachel.

Word count: 976

(Apparently Fire and Ice live in Smallville now in the comics? So look forward to maybe seeing them here)