• 1. Ace King

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of the this book and I know you guys might be wondering where is the intro of our Female Lead. So, the entry of the fl will not happen now. And I will also not disclose the name of the fl so yaa... You guys have to wait. I am sorry for that .

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Italy

At KING'S Mansion:-

At a dinner table, a couple and three Young men were enjoying the breakfast. Then, suddenly a scream of a young girl was heard.

"Mamma, mamma, where are my car keys??" Everyone at the table got startled because of the scream . The couple sighed loudly at this because this happens everyday. Their daughter Ashley King has a habit of forgetting things.

"Ashley come down right now your bf has come he will drop you" her dad, The current Don of Italian Mafia 'Leonardo King' spoke. By listening to this all four snapped their head at him.
"You know, you can call me by name Uncle. I am dating your daughter for 4 years now". One of the boys said and he is none other than our Aditya Singh Rathore.
He is the second brother of her.

The other 3 smiled at this because they all know how much Leonardo King loves his only daughter. And he is jealous of Adi (Aditya) because when he comes in front of Ashley , she forgot about everything Even her father 😞. And only clings to him.

And the 3 others are none other than Donna of the Italian Mafia Amara King and best friends of our main lead Xavier and Sebestian.

"Hlooooo.... Guys, Good morning. I am here. Your favourite Ashley.", Ashley said while running down there. "You are no one's favourite Ash(Ashley).",Sebestian said while rolling his eyes playfully. At this she only gave him a glare.

Xavier as always was silently eating.
"Dear, sit down and finish your breakfast" Amara said. "Ok Mom" , Ashley said.

Sebestian is a very cheerful person.
The only things that matters to him are food and sleep.
And on the other hand, Xavier is a silent type of guy. Doesn't trust easily.
His sister is his life.

Wait a minute..
If everyone is here then where is our hero...

"Mom where is Fratello(brother)??", Ashley asked.
"Umm... Here he is. ", Amara said while looking toward stairs.

Loud voice of footsteps approaching echoed in the hall.

In no time there stands, A young man with a height of 6'4 ft, light stubble, sharp jawline, plump lips, beautiful Grey coloured eyes, looking incredibly handsome in his normal black tee and black jeans.
The one and only ACE KING.