• 40. Lioness

Hey Sunshines...
How are you guys doing?

- Meeting you was likeListening to a song forThe first time & knowingIt would be my favourite

Listening to a song for
The first time & knowing
It would be my favourite

†††††

Her screams filled the haunting silence of the surrounding. The screams of agony showed his brutality. Her pleas of cries got heard by everyone but got ignored too.

Clothes got torn from her petite body revealing her nudity to the monster. He took advantage of her helplessness and killed her soul, slowly, slowly.

His each thrust tore her, broke her from inside.

Her eyes rolled back, her hands tied in a bruise hold, the tight hold of the belt left an ugly marks around her smell wrist, while her lips got tortured by the monster.

She got exposed by the monster and he bruised her soul, broke her and moulded her in the way he wanted.

His every touch made her feel disgusted by herself, by him.

His brutality kept going on for hours. The poor soul kept lying there, under him, on the floor, like a lifeless soul.

Indeed she died at that moment.

He took out his manhood from inside her and left her there.

Her body hurts, every bone, every muscle screamed in pure agony. Her body burnt as many ugly marks had covered her petite form.

She got up shivering, her body didn't supported her and she yelled in pain. Tears spilled from her eyes. She looked at her reflection in the mirror but didn't see the same Lana.

This Lana isn't the same.

That old Lana died.

Few hours ago only.

When that monster ruined her.

Killed her.

She looked at all the bruises as she touched them with her shivering hands.

Tears continued flowing from her eyes. She looked down, between her legs and found blood there.

She gasped as she stumbled back.
Her eyes shone with tears. She wasn't a virgin before too but he made her bleed by his brutality.