• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills

Hey sunshines, i am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
I am in a chapter
in my life where God
is making me strong
        before making me happy.✨

Now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  First day of Shivanya's stay:-

(guys it's the same day from the last chapter)

At the dinner table:-

Everyone was settled there waiting for Pratap Singh Rathore to come as it's not allowed to eat before he comes.
"When will dadu sa (grandfather) come??", Yash whined.
"Ma..where is Avi??", Shivanya asked ignoring what her brother asked.
"Don't know.", She answered frowning.

"Ma..i am here.", Avi's voice gained there attention who was rubbing his eyes as he has just woken up.
"Avi what happened to your lips??", Bhavya as she his lips a little bit torn.
"Ma..wo I was still sleepy as I was coming and didn't notice the pillar in front of me and My face collided with it, that's why my lips are a little bit torn.", He nervously answered.

Bhavya got confused by his answer but still let it go. But Shivanya didn't.
'Why do I think he is lying?? But why would he do so?? I will ask him later.'
Shivanya thought.

Raj smirked listening Avi's answer which did go unnoticed by everyone.
Only then Pratap came there and they started their dinner.

After dinner, everyone was about to go but Devika stopped them.
"We are having a puja to celebrate the arrival of Shivanya. This worship will be done in the temple of Kuldevi ji."
Devika announced.
"And Shivanya, you will perform this 'puja'!!", Devika ordered.

Now everyone was looking at her whose face was casted down staring at her empty plate. Everyone was waiting for her answer. Pratap sighed knowing her answer and got up from his place. Everyone else also got up from their chair except Shivanya.
He was about to go from there but got stilled after listening her voice.
"I will perform it.", Shivanya said blankly looking at back of her dada sa (grandfather) and walked away to her room.

Pratap smiled looking at her retreating figure, his eyes held pride.
She will never disrespect her grandparents even if she is angry.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Please l-leave me." Avi whimpered.
But that monster didn't stop and started walking toward him. "Who will save you from me?? Your parents or your sister??", That monster yelled at him and started laughing at Avi's state.

"D-don't h-hurt me. P-p-please. Aaaaaaa....", Avi screamed as he woke up from his sleep sweating. 'It was just a dream.' He thought trying to calm himself down. He was trying to take deep breath but nothing worked so he got up and ran out of the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya's room;

Shivanya was standing at the balcony staring at the moon whose moonlight is spreading light in the darkness.