• 33. Hope

Hey Sunshines... How are you guys doing?? And sorry for the late update.

- Failure should be our teacher,
Not our Undertaker.
It is delay, not a defeat.
It is a temporary detour,
Not a dead-end street.

††††

<<<< "Why did you let her go alone?", Ace yelled in confusion. "She said that she can handle it, which means she can, don't worry.", Sid tried to reassure him.

"Are you kidding me? What if something happened to her?", Ace grumbled, furiously. "Nothing will happen to her. She knows what she is doing.", Sid said with a frown not understanding why Ace is becoming so hyper.

"You are seriously not going behind her?", Ace looked at Kabir and Sid in disbelief. Sid and Kabir shook their head. "Bro calm down.", Seb whispered to Ace, trying to make him calm.

But Ace ignored our poor Seb.

"Fine you guys don't go. But I am going. I am not leaving her alone with a motherfucking bastard.", Ace seethed furiously and stormed in the direction where Shivanya and the guard went.>>>>

"You could have just asked me instead tesoro."

She was looking at him with wide eyes. He raised his brows in amusement when she opened her lips and closed like a fish but no words came from her mouth.

Ace strolled toward Shivanya while shaking his palm a little. And just by his little strolling toward her made her heartbeat run faster.

She blinked her eyes and finally she said something. "Wow!", Ace looked at her with a frown. "That was so cool. Will you teach me?", She asked excitedly. Ace smirk dropped as he looked at her in disbelief.

'Is she serious right now?', He pinched his nose bridge in frustration. She frowned at his behaviour. "Say na. Will you-", She got interrupted as Ace held her shoulder and pushed her toward the door. "Let's go.", Ace muttered, he let his disappointment visible in his tone.

'What is she? Someone would have found it hot but she? She wants me to teach her. What is she? I never tried to impress anyone and the first girl I am trying to is not even interested in that.', He scoffed, mentally.

(Author- Hehe! Now is just the starting Mr King 😏)

"Are wait!", Shivanya shouted as they both stopped and Ace raised his brows at her. Shivanya took her clutch and showed him. "I left this.", She said. Ace kicked the limp body of the other guard with his leg and made space for Shivanya to come.

He nodded at her as she walked ahead of him, giving him a smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Devank, the leader of Eagle gang, got stilled on his place when three 'Gentlemen' entered into his office without his permission.

And now he and his right hand man Arth are pointing there guns at the three of them.

"Look.. we are here just to talk. So it will be better if you calm your horses down.", Kabir said, calmly. "And why do you think we will listen to you?", Devank shouted at them, his eyes were blazing in fury.