• 3. Rathore Family -2

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

So in today's update you will meet the whole Rathore family and the friends of our female lead.

Let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV -

"Now let's meet my sister, SIYA di......",
Yash said and moved the camera focus to the stairs from where a young woman in her early twenties was coming downstairs looking incredibly beautiful in her black kurti, her hair was secured in a loose bun with the help of a pencil and her face has a slight touch of makeup.

",Yash said and moved the camera focus to the stairs from where a young woman in her early twenties was coming downstairs looking incredibly beautiful in her black kurti, her hair was secured in a loose bun with the help of a pencil and her face h...

"Say hiiiii...", Yash said and zoomed the camera on her face. Siya came toward him and smiled. "Hiiii..", She said and waved her hand at the camera.

"Yash, there was a parcel that came for me. Have you seen that??", Siya asked raising her eyebrows at him.
"Yeah..I think I have seen it with Ma.", Yash answered.
"Okay thanks & Continue.", Siya said referring to the camera and walked away to find Bhavya (Yash's Mother).

"So she was your guys favourite SIYA KAPOOR.", Yash said grinning.
Yes, you heard it right. KAPOOR.
Then why did Yash called her his sister??
Let's hear this from him only.

"Btw guys, logically I should call her bhabhi (sis in-law) as you know she is my 'Elder brother's girlfriend'. But it's my habit to call her di (Elder sister) now so what can I do??", Yash said while sighing loudly.

Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor, Siya's parents were bestfriends of Reyansh and Anamika Rathore since college.
When Siya was 2 years old her parents died in an accident. After their death, Reyansh and Anamika decided to adopt Siya as there were no close family member of her who wanted to take her in.

Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor's business was handled by Reyansh until Siya became 19 years old. Reyansh helped her in every step. Whenever she wanted to quit he was always there for her to motivate and cheer her up. Even though Reyansh and Anamika weren't her biological parents but they became her real parents.

Siya also became a fashion designer just like her mother.
Her designs are very famous across the world.
Now, she is one of the top most famous designers in India.

"I also want a love like them, just like a fairy tale.", Yash said dreamily refering to his Bhai (brother) and bhabhi (sis in-law) love story.
"Now Let's meet The Future King of Jodhpur.", He said and again came in front of a portrait in which a young man in his early twenties was posing in front of a camera looking devilishly handsome in his black plain kurta.