• 6. Witches

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

If there are any mistakes you can correct it in the comment section.
If you don't like the book you can leave it.
No need to post any rude or hate comments.

Let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello ji", Someone said from behind.
All youngsters mood got spoiled after listening to that annoying voice.
"Speak of the devil.", Adi muttered in low voice but youngsters heard him.
Everyone agreed to this apart from our Italian guest.

Everyone turned around to meet with a elderly looking lady with a young man in his early twenties and a college going girl.
"Let me tell you who they are. This old lady here is Sunita Patel. And these two are her anmol ratan, I mean her children, Raj and Riya.", Sid whispered.
Everyone nodded.
"But who are they? I mean what is their relationship with this family??", Seb asked.

"Sunita Patel is the neice of my dadi sa, So you can say that she is my father's cousin. She doesn't have any work apart from gossiping. She is also very orthodox. And her kids are literally the worst. Her son always try to flirt with Siya di. Riya's home is very distant to the college that's why she live here.", Adi whispered back.

"Then where was she in the morning??", Seb again questioned.
"She went to her home to meet her grandmother.", Navya told them.
They were so imerged in their talks that they didn't realised that everyone has gone inside.

"Arey tumlog abhi tak bahar kya kar rhe ho?? Chalo andar aao.", Bhavya exclaimed while coming outside.
(Why are you guys still standing outside?? Come inside)
"Okay.. coming.", Adi said and everyone went inside.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Here are they. Sunita this our Adi's girlfriend and his friends.", Devika exclaimed.

"Oh so she is Adi's girlfriend!!", Sunita exclaimed while caressing her cheeks.
"Yes.", Navya said.
"You know about our culture or not ha?? You know what even if you don't I will teach you how to be a perfect daughter in-law. Do you know how to cook or not?? Or taking care of husband's need?? You know as a wife you have to do all of this.", Sunita said in her overly sweet voice.

Everyone mood got soured after listening to her nonsense.
"Ms. Patel shut up. She is my girlfriend and I love the way she is right now. Doesn't matter if she knows how to cook or not. Pls never ever talk like this to her.", Adi roared at her after seeing Ash's discomfort.

"Adi don't talk to my mother like that.", Raj said warned.
"Just shut up you guys. And jiji no need to teach Ash how to be a perfect daughter in law as she is going to be my daughter and ya I think you should only take care of yours husband needs not others.", Bhavya said in a warning tone.

All the youngsters were fuming even Avi.
They didn't wait a single second there and all went to Shiv's office.

"She is disgusting.", Xavier said just as they entered the office.
All agreed to this and sat down on the couch or on the floor.
"Okay..leave it. Let's talk about something else.", Navya suggested.