• 21. Dreams

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
✨Be You    

Do You

     For You✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stared at the bloodied dagger with wide eyes

She stared at the bloodied dagger with wide eyes. Blood dripping down to her hand colouring it. Her hand become the same colour as blood, crimson red.

She looked at her hand with wide eyes. It's not like her hand has never been coloured with anyone's blood but it was different, the person whose blood it was different.

Her hands were trembling, her breath uneven, the dagger fell from her hand as she also fell on her knees trembling hard. She started remembering those moments which she wants to forget but couldn't. She closed her ears with her hand, shut her eyes tightly.

She didn't want to remember it. No she can't. She didn't want to feel weak. It's not her. 'Don't!! Don't remember it Shivanya!! Please!! Forget it!', She chanted it in her mind that suddenly she was ingulfed in a hug, providing comfort to her, calming her senses down, forgetting everything she hugged that person sensing the familiar scent.

"Relax....", Sid soothing voice brought a stop to the chaos happening in her mind. Her body immediately relaxed, her breathing got stable, hands stopped trembling as she hugged Sid tightly, scared to let him go.

Sid eyes got moist seeing her like this. The Shivanya he knew was never this scared, the shivanya he knew was always smiling, pranking on others, but now she only smiles for others sake. Only thing she wants in her life is revenge. Her parents death shattered her, the brother who promised that he will always protect her now is in coma. And everyone expect her to be okay.

Everyone is hurt, but she is too. In the past shivanya would always say only one line, no matter what the circumstances is, 'just chill!!'. She is wierd. The only thing which was in her concern, the only thing for which she scared was her career. Her dream.

Shivanya was always scared that what if she wouldn't complete her dream. Now she is the CEO of her parents business but that's what she wanted?? Sid mentally scoffed. The answer is no. She never wanted to enter in the business. Even though she has studied business and a graduate in it, but she was never interested in her family business.

Heck!! She had never put a step inside the Rathore Empire until two years ago. Surprising right?!...but that's how she is. A weirdo. A total wierdo. Realising what she wanted to do in her life was hard for her. She was confused, but finally she understood.