• 25. Broken

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-

✨ Be your own Beautiful
Unique Self ✨

Now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yash was still playing online with 'RSR'. "Yash stop playing and go study.", Bhavya said entering his room. Yash glanced in her direction and nodded. Bhavya went away from there after getting his answer.

"Bye bro. I am going to study.", Yash said. "Okay bye..", RSR said ending the game.

RSR sighed after ending the game. "What happened? The great RSR got tired just by playing a game?", His elder brother mocked him while chuckling. RSR glared at him. "Okay okay sorry.", His brother said.

"Oh my God!! My dear brother just apologized. Wow!! I can't believe it.", RSR mocked him sending a glare in his direction. "Shut up!!", His brother grumbled.

"Okay leave this. Tell me what's happening in Rathore family.", His brother asked seriously. "Raj has abused Avi and now he is in jail.", RSR mumbled. "What the fucking hell?!", His brother shouted.
"Bhai (brother) relax!! Everything is handled now.", RSR reassured his brother.

"Wait but how you got to know this? Don't tell me Yash told you this? I can't believe this! How can he trust a stran-", RSR interrupted his brother's ranting.

"Bhai he didn't tell me. Why would he?", RSR said. "Then?", His brother again asked. "I sent a spy there.", RSR mumbled. His brother's eyes widened in shock and RSR looked at him nervously. "What?! Are you kidding me?! You sent what?", His brother yelled in shock.

"A spy!", RSR mumbled nervously.
"That I heard you dumbass.", His brother yelled at him. "Then why are you yelling?", RSR asked confused.
"Are you kidding me bro? You know na that if Shivanya got to know then you are dead.", His brother exclaimed.

"She will never get to know!", RSR said with confidence. "Right?!", He asked nervously after a minute losing all his confidence. "Tu marega mere haathon Aaj", His brother grumbled throwing his shoes on RSR.
(you will die from my hands today)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Pratap was about to enter inside his room when he heard his wife - Devika and Priya (Dhruv and Tina's mother) talking. He didn't want to eavesdropping but the topic was his granddaughter - Shivanya and he knows that this Priya is again filling some shit in Devika's mind.

"Devika ji don't you think Shivanya has grown much now??", Priya asked. "What are you trying to say??", Devika asked in confusion. "I am saying that don't you think she is at the age of marriage. I mean she should get married you know, she is already 24.", Priya played with her words. Seeing Devika's face, she knew that she has hit the right spot.

"You are right but she will never agree to this.", Devika said with hesitancy. "She should get married by now devika ji. She is a kid, she will never agree. But we are the guardian. We should decide what's right or wrong for her.", Priya played her cards and she knew that she has already sown the seed of Shivanya's marriage in her mind.