• 35. Capturing 'HER'

Hey Sunshines, how are you guys?

- Beauty is not
in the face;
Beauty is a light
in the heart

†††††

<<<< The man chuckled after seeing her fake glare.

She scoffed and typed something on her phone while tracing the gun on her forehead.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Thanks for the help. Let's go.", Shivanya said to the guards after hanging up the call. They nodded in acknowledgement and bowed a little in respect.

"Don't do all this. I have grown up with you guys only.", Shivanya's words made the guards smile.

They nodded.>>>>

°°°°°°°°°°°
Ajay stared at the news in horror.
"Oh god! She didn't even leave Sameer's dead body.", He mumbled as sweat beads formed on his forehead.

He instantly sent the news link to his boss. He closed his phone, his breathing became a little heavy.

His face became full pale. Fear swirled in his veins. He took the glass of water from the desk beside him and drank it hurriedly.

"She didn't even leave Sameer's dead body. What will she do to us?", He mumbled in fear.

He was scared.
He was scared of her.

As he should be.....

Evening;

Ace was staring at Shivanya from outside the gym, who was throwing her fist on the punching bag, fast and hard.

She was sweating profusely, but didn't stop and continued punching imagining her enemies in front of her.

Everything is fucked up!
Every fucking thing!

And she doesn't know how to handle the situation.

Everything is getting on her mind now.

Mysteries are increasing, making it more difficult for her.

And that....

That fucking challenge..

'How dare that bastard challenge me? How dare he?', Her knuckles got bruised due to the punches, she clenched her jaw when the pain erupted, her body screaming tiredness.

Ace was looking at her with concern filled eyes. He titled his neck when he felt a presence beside him and found Siya standing there.

He gave her a strange look. "Don't look at me like that. I didn't do anything.", He raised his one brows but didn't say anything and looked at Shivanya who was totally unaware of their presence.

"Why don't you stop her?", Ace mumbled after a moment. "She needs to let her anger out and even if I try to stop her right now, she won't.", Siya sighed while folding her hands.