• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"

Hey sunshines, i am back with another update. Did you guys missed me??

     Today's qoute:-
  ✨ Don't allow someone
     to treat you poorly
    just because you
      Love them.✨

Now let's start the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'She is defeating them with her silence.'

But, some people start thinking that silence as their weakness.

And that's what Singhania's and Patel's thought.
But they forgot one thing that,
"The lioness is not submissive. She merely lets you be the king as long as it pleases her."

"S-shivi...y-you are back. Oh my God!! Such a good news. When did you come back?? You should have told us.", Sunita Patel stuttered nervously.
Shivanya glanced at her still eating.
"Aww...you are this much happy after seeing me bua ji (aunty). Then I think I should come back to India permanently.", She said smirking.

Sunita eye's widened and she choked on
her water which she was drinking. She started coughing, Raj (her son) rubbed her back. "Chill aunty I was just joking.", Shivanya said scarstically. Her friends were trying to stifle their laugh.

"You didn't answer my question Shivanya! What the heck are you doing here?!", Tina yelled frustrated. Everyone got annoyed because of her yelling even her own mother. "Adi and Emily, can you please close your ears for sometime??", Shivanya asked smiling at those cuties. They did what she said. Her family knew what is going to happen.
"Author had already warned that, don't take her silence as her weakness. But no, we have to become daring right?! Well who cares, not me.", Navya muttered and again engrossed herself in her food.

"Tina, don't ever raise your voice on me. Others can tolerate this not me. And about your question..", Shivanya warned as she stood up from her seat.
"It's. None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business. It's my home i can come whenever the fuck i want I don't need your permission for it.", She spated bitterly looking blankly in her eyes to which Tina got scared and took a step back.

Italians also got shocked listening her words. And they also understood one thing that why her brothers said that she is afraid of no one.

'She didn't fear the flames.
She became the fire.'

Only then her assistant 'Sahil' entered the palace. "Good morning, mam.", He said announcing his presence there. Her friends recognised him. "Ma..meet Sahil-", Shivanya was about to introduce him but Dhruv interrupted her. "Your boyfriend?!", He asked with a smirk.

Ace eyes widened listening him.
"My assistant.", Shivanya said gritting her teeth. Ace felt relief after listening her.

"Oh.. sorry. I thought he is your boyfriend.", He said. "Dhruv, let me give you a advice. Don't think too much, anyways your mind has rusted what if it stops working completely?!", She said smiling scarstically at him to which he let out a scoff.

"Ma'am the files that you have asked.", Sahil said giving her the files.
"Thanks.", She said while going through the files.
"After having breakfast come to Shiv's office.", Shivanya ordered her friends, her brothers and his friends. "Okay boss.", Her friends said giving her a salute to which she only sighed and walked away to the office.