• 39. Reunion

Hey Sunshines.... How are you guys doing?

- Two souls don't just
Meet by Accident

†††††

And once again they got lost in each other, forgetting everything, even themselves.

Raindrops hit them, making them wet but their eye contact didn't break. Sebestian looked at both of them in surprise and Ashley was recording this from inside the car like a excited child. She was grinning while doing that.

Shivanya's whole body got wet and the her white top got transparent. Her black bra which she was wearing underneath became visible.

His eyes traced her figure from top to bottom for confirmation that she, the ruler of his heart, the queen of this king, his innocent seductress, is really here, in front of his eyes.

Her each curve made his inside go wild. His eyes again found hers and she was looking at him only.

She shivered under the intensity of his eyes and got hypnotized by it. He walked closer to her in dilemma.

Sebestian, who was watching their reunion got a mischievous idea. He grinned and got inside the car. He took his car back. Adi was confused as to why they stopped and he frowned when Seb started taking his car in backward direction.

Seb told Ashley to send a message to Aditya that they will go to his apartment from other route and she did that. "Let them enjoy their reunion.", Sebestian grinned while mumbling.

Ashley nodded while giving him a hi fi.

Shivanya frowned when she heard the voice of engine roaring and she turned around to found Seb waving at her from his car. All the cars flew from there in the high speed making her gasp. 'Did they just left me here? Are they serious?'

She scoffed at her life. 'I will not leave them.', With this thought she turned around and again got a shock when she found Ace just an inch away from each other.

She stumbled back a little but a hand came around her waist and pulled her forward. A shriek was about to leave her mouth but a muscular hand covered her mouth. Her eyes filled with panick looked at the intruder whose hair strands were falling on his forehead.

'He looks... Hot!'

Her eyebrows were srcunched together giving her a innocent look.
Shivanya traced his face with her eyes like she has not seen him before.

Those hypnotic stormy grey eyes pulled her toward him.

That sharp jawline attracted her.

His pink lips made her crave for it.

She gulped.

Her eyes were on his lips only when it got curled in a smirk. Her eyes widened realising that he noticed her checking him out.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Open your eyes.", A whisper was heard near her ear. Goosebumps formed on her skin. Shiver ran out of her spine. Her inside went wild. She exhale a breath against his hand and opened her eyes slowly.