• 43. Control on Emotions?!

Hey Sunshines....
How are you doing?!

Are you guys ready to read Shivanya's POV for the first time?

- Your eyes!

Your eyes hold everything
My soul thirsts for.

†††††

Ace's POV ~

A smirk formed on my pink lips.

'Be ready to see me Ms Rathore!'

"Yes..."

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

I waited patiently for Aditya to come because he was gonna pick me up as he informed me.

I couldn't wait more to see her. I was literally yearning to see her.

'How will she react after seeing me? Will she be shocked?!'

Many thoughts flooded my mind which I tried to keep aside but this is the thing in her case. My heart just doesn't listen to me if it is related to her. The owner of my heart. My queen.

My thoughts about her got interrupted when I got a message from her brother that he had reached.

My feet instantly took me where Aditya's car was parked. My pace was fast, more like running to reach the car.

I opened the car door and frowned in confusion when my eyes glanced at the back seat of the car occupied by Sebestian and Xavier.

'What the fuck?!'

Sebestian grinned at me and Xavier waved his hand at with a mocking smile plastered on his fucking face.

"What are you guys doing here?", The question flew from my mouth before I could stop myself. My fist clenched on its own hearing their answer.

"We also wanted to meet Shivanya! That's why we thought about coming along!"

Xavier said nonchalantly but his sinister eyes were telling me that he was doing it deliberately.

'Motherfucking bastard!'

My molars grind together as my knuckles tighten around the car door.

Seeing it their lips got curled in a smirk as Aditya was looking at us with boredom.

Aditya let out a sigh and focused on his phone, his fingers tapping on the screen rapidly.

My sadist part wanted to kill both bastards with my bare hands but my other part wanted to do something more exciting, more fun!

Their body tensed seeing my lips curling in a smirk and eyes darkening with malice. "Oh really?! Then I think I also need to -", Xavier interrupted me knowing well that I don't like to be interrupted.

"Don't you dare!"

I sent him a glare but grinned when I registered his words. "What am I doing? Nothing!", Now both were glaring at me.