• 22. Similar Yet Very Different

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me?? Cause I missed you guys so much.

Today's qoute:-
✨ Make sure you are happy
with your offline life too ✨

Please read

So let's start the chapter now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid down on his bed.
'I am waiting for you when i will fuck you like this. You will be here on my bed, under my mercy. Just wait a little more.', He thought as a psychotic smirk appeared on his face.

He closed his eyes as a pair of dark brown eyes came in front of him making his smirk widen.

'You don't know how much I have missed you my little butterfly. You have grown so much in these past years. You don't know how much I crave for you. I just want to claim you as fucking mine. Keep you locked in my room where you belong. I will fuck you every day to show you whom you belong to. Whose possession you are. Just wait for sometime Butterfly.
Soon we will meet.
Soon.....',
He chuckled darkly as he stood up from his bed and caressed the portrait of someone. It's her.

"Fuck!! Just looking at your sexy body, I got a boner. You are fucking perfect.", He whispered as his eyes traced her portrait keenly. He was looking like a predator who is ready to pounce on his prey.

But who is the prey??

Only then his phone rang. He looked toward the side table and walked toward it. He sat on his bed and took the phone in his veiny hands. His pink lips formed in a smirk seeing the caller id.

It's his Dad (1st unknown person).
"Hello dad!!", He exclaimed as soon as he picked up the call. "I am okay Dad. You tell me where you are??", He asked leaning down on the headboard displaying his muscles, abs which can make any girl drool over it.