• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨Don't trust everything
You see,
Even Salt looks
like Sugar ✨

So now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Who said it didn't affect her??'

Only she knew how she kept her composure normal around him. Whenever he would come in front of her, her body would shiver just like it happened when he kissed on her back, on her tattoo.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror of her washroom. Water drops settled on her body indicating that she has just taken a shower. A drop of water glided over her neck to emerging down in the towel wrapped around her body.

'Why did he kiss me? Why did it affect me? Why did my body reacted like that? What were those electrifying sparks that ignited when he touched me? Why didn't I say anything to him? Why?', Many questions were swirling in her mind but there were no answers for them.

This has never happened that a man apart from her friends and family entered her personal space and got away without a punch on his face.

'Why didn't I punch him?', She thought in confusion.

(Is this girl serious right now?? 😑🙄)

Her mind wavered to his question.
"Who did this to you??"
She shivered just by thinking the way he said it. His voice was reflecting danger and anger. It was like he wants to rip out that person who did this to her.

'But why was he this much angry?', Again an unanswered question arised in her mind.

She traced the scar on her back, she looked at her face in mirror. She blinked and smiled cause now this scar doesn't make her shiver in disgust or fear.

Her smile widened, her eyes held pride cause she know that she has defeated that monster. The monster in her mind. The monster which would crawl in her skin in the past.

A 'ping' sound gained her attention. It came from her phone. She took her phone and saw Kabir has sent her a message to meet in Shivansh's office.
'Why he needs to meet me now? It's midnight.', She thought and got ready in her night wear.

She entered her brother's office and saw her friends there. Navya was sleeping in the couch without any care of the world. Shivanya took a water of glass from the table quietly and sprinkled some of it on Navya's face.

Navya woke up with jolt. "What-what happened??", She asked blinking.
"You slept that's what happened!", Shivanya said teasingly. "Shiviiii...", Navya whined as Everyone chuckled looking at her.

"So what happened??", Shivanya asked as she sat beside Navya who hugged her arm and kept her face on her shoulder.
"Someone called me and tried to blackmail me to tell your future plans in order to find your parents culprits.", Navya said.

"What did you said then??", Shivanya asked knowing her bestfriend.
"Fuck off!", Navya said grinning.
Shivanya chuckled and said, "You and your savage answers."