• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'

Heyyy guys, back with another update.
Did you miss me?? Ofcourse you did.😁
The chapter was completed so I couldn't wait to update. 😁

Today's qoute:-

✨We all make
mistakes and that's ok
We are learning.✨

Now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dhruv Singhania, a 26 year-old man, the CEO of SINGHANIA'S and CO. , a very clever businessman.
His sister Tina Singhania, a 20 year old young girl, a fresher in model industry.

Priya Singhania, a very cunning lady.
The only thing that matters to her are Money, Fame, and Her Reputation.
She wants her children to get married with Rathore siblings. So the queen of this entire empire will be her Daughter and the only princess of this palace will be married to her Son DHRUV.

But the Double Trio are the main obstacle in her plan. She doesn't like Siya as she is Shiv's girlfriend.

Simghania's and Rathore's have a history that can't be ignored.
Devika and Dhruv's grandmother were bestfriends since their college days.
When Reyansh (Shivansh father) was borned Devika promised her bestfriend that her son will marry her daughter when they will be grown up.
But, Reyansh fallen in love with Anamika (Shivansh mother) and got married to her secretly without telling anyone as he knew about the promise and he also knew that even if he tell his mother, she will never accept Anamika.

(Author:- Will you listen the whole story from my mouth only, now the female lead will tell you the whole story.

And ya that will not happen now😛)

"Go and call them.", Pratap said to the servent.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other side, Navya was telling our guests about Singhania's, only then there was a knock on the office door.

Siya went to open the door.
"Siya beta (child), Singhania's are here, and bade Hukum is calling you guys downstairs.", He said.
"Okay.", Siya said and the servant went away from there.

"Let's go guys. They are here and it's time for dinner also.", Siya said to them.
"Uff.. let's go to face the witches.", Sid said dramatically.
Everyone laughed at this.
"Kabir stay away from that Tina-Mina.", Navya said to Kabir.

"I don't do anything, she is the one who always come and stick to me like a glue.", Kabir said in defence.
"Human leech.", Navya muttered lowly under her breath.
"Did you said something??", Kabir said.
"No and don't worry I will save you from her.", Navya said with determination.

Siya and Sid raised their eyebrows at this and looked at each other then shaked their head with a sigh. And Everyone else was amused.

(Author:- I think this happens on a regular basis. 😂)

"Ya... Baby now only you can save me.", Kabir said fake crying.
"Hmm.. don't worry.", Navya said pouting while caressing his cheeks.
"Stop your drama and let's go.", Siya said annoyed.