• 26. Shopping with 'HER'

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨You were created to
Do magical things ✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<< "Hi Dad...", Reyansh turned around after hearing his daughter chirpy voice. "Hi princess..", He smiled as Shivanya engulfed him in a tight hug.

He saw her friends standing near the door of his bedroom, smiling looking at the both of them. Shivanya was clad in a white simple anarkali.

She broke the hug and showed him the trophy she won. "I won dad. I won.", She yelled in happiness. "Wow princess.. congratulations!", Reyansh exclaimed while kissing her forehead. "You know I got the second place.", Her face filled with excitement of winning the second place in the dance competition held in her school.

"So let's make your favourite brownies. After all my daughter has won the second place.", Reyansh declared. "Dad we all know only you are going to make it cause your little princess doesn't know anything related to kitchen.", Shivansh teased Shivanya who pouted.

"Dad...", She whined. "Shiv stop teasing your sister.", Reyansh said sternly. "Let's go shivi we will make your brownies.", Reyansh said as he and made their way out of the room. On her way Shivanya showed her tongue to Shiv who chuckled seeing her tactics.>>>>

Shivanya smiled sadly remembering her dad. Her heart pained but she didn't cry. She didn't let a single drop of tear escape from her eyes.

She put their photo frame back to its place before going to her room. She showered and got ready in an oversized t shirt with shorts underneath after applying body lotion.

 She showered and got ready in an oversized t shirt with shorts underneath after applying body lotion

She went downstairs and sat above the dining table folding her legs. She looked toward the bowl filled with fruits. The knife and chopping board were beside the bowl. She wanted to eat them. Only fruits not knife or chopping board.

She saw Bhavya coming from kitchen. Bhavya raised her brows seeing Shivanya sitting above the table. "What happened?", She asked. Shivanya pointed toward the fruit bowl and a pout formed on her plumpy lips.

Bhavya nodded her head, smiling. Shivanya took the fruit bowl and started eating them with the help of a fork. Bhavya shook her head at her foodie daughter. She took the knife and chopping board and went inside the kitchen to start the preparation of breakfast.