• 31. First Kiss?!

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨ Less Expectations
=
Peaceful life ✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something changed that night.

Something was most definitely going to change tonight.

After Sid made his way outside the party hall, Shivanya looked at Shreya who was fuming in anger. She bite her lips to control her laughter.

Sid's reaction toward the witch made her believe that this time her trust in him won, their friendship won.

She cleared her throat to get Shreya's attention in which she succeeded as Shreya sent her a murderous glare.

"Oh looks like someone woke up on the wrong side today.", Shivanya said in a mocking tone, smirking as she used Shreya's own words against her. Shreya glared at her in anger.

"Don't look at me like that. It won't change that just now the great Shreya Sehgal got rejected. Oops! Sorry. Did it hurt?", Fake concern visible on Shivanya's face as she reached out for Shreya's arm.

Shreya moved her hand out of Shivanya's reach. "Okay. Chill man. Why are you behaving like a puppy dog who just got rejected by his owner?", Shivanya said, Adi snickered at her remark.

Shivanya stepped closer to her, her 5'8 feet height intimidated Shreya as her hands became sweaty, she blinked her eyes nervously. Shivanya's eyes observed her every move.

'Oh, so now the little bitch is getting scared. Interesting!'

She smirked, her smirk sent chills through Shreya's spine. Shreya knows that Shivanya is winning, she has won every time.
Every fucking time

"Let me get this straight Ms. Sehgal. I don't like to lose. It hurts my ego. And your little dream of defeating me can never be fulfilled. Not in this lifetime. So it will be better if you mind your own fucking business rather than poking your nose in others matter. Now enjoy the party and go, when it's over. And don't show me your face ever.", Shivanya spat harshly, her eyes became a little dark.

Shivanya turned around to go but took a step back and whispered in Shreya's ear, darkly, which sent shivers to her whole body, "Always remember Shivanya Singh Rathore doesn't like to lose."

Ace saw as Shivanya went from there. His eyes fell on Shreya as he glared at her, hard. "Isn't this much insult enough? Or do you want more?", Xavier asked, raising his eyebrows.

Shreya glared at him hard, and stormed away after stomping her feet.
"Bye...", Seb waved his hand.

"By the way, who was she?", Seb asked Adi, who shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know.", Came Adi's response. Only then Adi's phone buzzed. He opened his phone and saw that Shivanya had sent him a message. He opened the chat and read the message.

'Don't tell anyone that Shreya is Sid's ex. Not even Siya, Navya or Kabir. No one.'

This made Adi very confused. Adi frowned and read the message for all of them. They also frowned after hearing Adi.