• 20. Dagger

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
✨ Some things break your heart

But fix your vision ✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<< Shivanya was blindfolded by a cloth and Shivansh was helping her from behind to walk. "What are you guys doing??", She asked being annoyed. "Wait a minute Chipkali (Lizard)!!", Shivansh exclaimed. Sid who was holding the camera whispered to Kabir, "I am telling you she is not going to leave it once she sees her gift." Kabir chukled.
"Well it's her first love after all.", He exclaimed.

[ Listening this Ace nearly got a heart attack. 'What the actual fuck?? Love?? First love?? Are you serious?? But Adi said that she didn't fall in love with anybody. She is single.'

'She is single now it doesn't mean that she was in the past too.', His subconscious added more fuel to his anger. 'Lets see her first love then.', He gritted his teeth in annoyance and pure jealousy.]

Shiv opened her blindfold. Shivanya blinked her eyes to adjust with the light.
She looked in front of her and her eyes widened in pure shock, lips parted.
"So do you like the surprise??", Shivansh muttered in her ear. "Oh my God!!!", She yelled not believing her eyes.

"It's not real. I can't believe it. Someone pinch me.", She said in shock.
"Ouchhh..", She hissed as Shivansh pinched her arm. Shivanya glared at him to which he shrugged.

"Happy 18th birthday princess!!", Reyansh voice gained her attention who was looking at her with a smile plastered on his face. "Thank you thank you so much dad. This is the best gift. Thank you so much.", She hugged Reyansh tightly who chuckled seeing her this excited.

And why she wouldn't be after all her dad has finally given her the only thing she desired in her life, her love, her obsession, her first bike.

She excitedly sat on her bike and hugged it, kissed it muttering i love you.

[Ace got jealous seeing her kissing the bike. 'It's just a bike. Why does she need to kiss it??', He was getting annoyed. 'This happened when she was 18. I was 15 at that time.', He thought frowning.]