• 27. Truth or Dare

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-

Take the risk
Or lose the chance.

So let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night;

The younger clan was sitting in the garden enjoying the nature, talking with each other. Sid and Shivanya were sitting together and someone was looking at them with a teasing smile. "They look so good together.", Ashley gushed admiring both of them.

Aditya who was sitting beside her asked her, "Who?" Ashley pointed toward Sid and Shivanya. Adi's eyes widened in horror. "They are so cute. I totally ship them.", Ashley said. Adi looked at her in horror.

'Is she mad or what? If her brother got to know that his sister is shipping Shivanya di with Sid Bhai then I am dead. what kind of girlfriend she is?? Trying to kill her own boyfriend? This brother-sister duo will make me crazy one day.'

"Let's play a game. What say?!", Ashley suggested suddenly. Everyone glanced in her direction and nodded. "So what about truth and dare?", Ashley asked. "Ya I also want to play it.", Navya agreed.

"I am not interested. You guys can play.", Ace said. "You are such a mood spoiler Ace.", Seb groaned. But shut himself up when Ace sent a glare in his direction. "I don't like these games.", Ace grumbled. "You will play so sit down.", Shivanya said as she saw he was about to get up.

Ace sighed in annoyance but still sat down.

"Okay then.", Sid said as they all sat in a circle. Navya brought a empty wine bottle. "Who emptied this?", Shivanya asked. "Me", Navya said grinning.
"Okay let's start now.", Ashley said excited.

They spun the bottle and it landed on Xavier. Xavier groaned as Seb laughed looking at his face. "Truth or dare?", Navya asked. "Ummm...truth.", Xavier said. "I will ask.", Ashley said as a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes.

"Bro do you have any crush on someone in our college?", She asked wiggling her eyebrows. Xavier sighed looking at her knowing very well what she is doing. All looked at him in answer, some were looking at him with a teasing smile.

"Yes. I have a crush on a guy.", Xavier said. "Yayyyyy!!!! I was right. I was freaking right.", Ashley yelled in happiness. "Who is he?", Navya asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Ya..tell us who is he?", Ashley asked excitedly.

"You can only ask one question.", Xavier said smirking. Navya and Ashley groaned and mumbled, "Shit!" They again spinned and this time it landed on Adi. "Adi truth or dare?" "Dare", He mumbled.

He was dared to go to Pratap's office and bring a file without noticing anyone. He looked at them in horror. "Are you guys crazy or what? Dadu will kill me!! I am not doing it. And why do you even need a file from him? And if you want, go and ask from him. Don't make the Scapegoat.", He said, horror visible on his face.

"He is your grandfather only! He will not kill you.", Shivanya said. "Dii you very well know how much he dislike when somebody enter his workplace without his permission. What will he do to me?? Who will not only enter his office and also steal a file?", Adi said.